Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FIXED!!! Respect! — MiRack... how do I even turn a knob on iPad Pro?

Fixed by the developer!! Thank you

Comments

• It has two or more cryptic icons on the top of the page. Do I have to select one?

• I watched tutorials. Looked at help. This is apparently obvious to people.

• No, you do not need to press those buttons at the top, actually, make sure they are not selected. To turn a know just touch it and move...

• @audiobussy said:
    I know everyone loves this one. I want to love it. Unfortunately, I cannot even turn a knob. What’s the secret?

Depending on your zoom level the controls can be pretty small, so pinch out to zoom in and try again if the controls are unresponsive.

• @mifki said:
    No, you do not need to press those buttons at the top, actually, make sure they are not selected. To turn a know just touch it and move...

Thanks for chiming in. That does not help. I am getting UNusual behavior... have you tested on an iPad Pro 1st gen?

I have thousands of apps. These are by far the least responsive buttons. There must be a problem. Any ideas?

• Pretty confident your GUI is not scaling properly on Pro 12.9 1st gen.

The graphics are not scaling properly, and, as a result, the buttons are not working correctly. It’s pretty much unusable.

Looks fascinating... good work!!!

• I just fired up my 1st gen 12.9 to test and have no problems at all. Maybe try hitting the wrench and Reset Zoom?

• Thread title of the year nominee, lol. For days when you can’t even... We’ve all been there.
    (As for the OP’s question, I’m waiting for an answer too. 😊)

• @haulin_notes said:
    Thread title of the year nominee, lol. For days when you can’t even... We’ve all been there.

Maybe you guys need to post videos of your experience. None of the rest of us seem to have trouble turning the knobs. So, maybe something different is going on for you that would reveal itself In a video.

• This is after resetting zoom

• Looks like the size of a regular screen within my larger screen.

When I touch a button, sometimes one below it (about two inches) turns. Never directly below.

• edited December 2019

@espiegel123 said:

@haulin_notes said:
    Thread title of the year nominee, lol. For days when you can’t even... We’ve all been there.

Maybe you guys need to post videos of your experience. None of the rest of us seem to have trouble turning the knobs. So, maybe something different is going on for you that would reveal itself In a video.

Was just being silly... 😉

• @audiobussy said:
    Looks like the size of a regular screen within my larger screen.

When I touch a button, sometimes one below it (about two inches) turns. Never directly below.

What OS are you running? Have you power-cycled your iPad?

• edited December 2019

I had this problem. The graphics are scaled for a smaller iPad, but the active sensing layout for the knobs seem to be scaled correctly for the 13 inch device. You basically have to guess where to place your finger as it won’t coincide with the graphic. I was using a 1st gen iPad Pro running iOS 12.0. I assumed the iOS version was the problem.

• @espiegel123 said:

@haulin_notes said:

None of the rest of us seem to have trouble turning the knobs.

Thats not true, first thing I commented on purchase was "These knobs are terrible" I can move them, but it is enough to stop me using the app.

• @Turntablist said:

@espiegel123 said:

@haulin_notes said:

None of the rest of us seem to have trouble turning the knobs.

Thats not true, first thing I commented on purchase was "These knobs are terrible" I can move them, but it is enough to stop me using the app.

Ok. Correction. Only a few people have reported an issue with being able to turn knobs.

• @Turntablist : are you having the same problem OP is reporting? If so, what hardware and OS are you using?

• I've experienced issues with some specific modules. For example can't turn the VCA knob on the LPG module.

2017 10.5" iPad pro

• Can someone who is clued up fix the missing modules in the demo examples plz ;-)

• @topaz said:
    Can someone who is clued up fix the missing modules in the demo examples plz ;-)

+1.

• I had zoom on in display settings. Now things are working predictably.

Note to developer: this is the only app that I have (thousands) that does this, that I am aware of. Please consider updating the software to accommodate people who want to see a standard screen “larger”, rather than see a screen with more real estate.

• @mifki RESPECT!

Thanks for the update!!!