Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequence #5 // A divertimento for 0-Coast, Specular Tempus, K7D, Ruismaker

I came up with this sequence in Fugue Machine and I polished it in Atom, which I recently bought during the BF shopping spree. Other apps used: K7D for the crazy tape delay performance, the evergreen Ruismaker and Replicant 2 for the drums, and Rozeta Rhythm for drums sequencing. The Specular Tempus wraps everything with its majestic Shimmer algorithm.

I recorded the single channels in AUM and exported them to Logic Pro for the final mix and master.

I’m also using my Novation Launch Control XL. I bought it used some time ago, but never tried to hook it up to AUM. I should have done it before: it greatly improves the whole jamming experience in AUM. I mapped the K7D and the filter controls to the knobs, and the drum channel volume to the fader and it makes things so immediate and fun to play with!

I can also stop Atom, but oddly enough, I can't re-start it with the same control.

Anyway, hope you like it!

Comments