Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM2 no longer in the App Store?

I have a notification for a DM2 update but it then says it's not in the app store. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• @slicetwo

Yep, it was discussed in an earlier thread.
    The dev pulled it from the store because it crashes on iPhones.
    Black screen, no sound.

It still works on iPad last time I had a play.

I think they're working on a fix.

Nice sounding drum machine.

• @Gravitas said:
    @slicetwo

Yep, it was discussed in an earlier thread.
    The dev pulled it from the store because it crashes on iPhones.
    Black screen, no sound.

It still works on iPad last time I had a play.

I think they're working on a fix.

Nice sounding drum machine.

Must have missed that. Thanks!

• I have DM2 on my iPad and purchased it immediately after release. But now it shows up in the App Store as not purchased item (with price). Anyone had this happen with DM2 or any other app for that matter?

• @idexis said:
    I have DM2 on my iPad and purchased it immediately after release. But now it shows up in the App Store as not purchased item (with price). Anyone had this happen with DM2 or any other app for that matter?

There was an app store issue of some sort. You need to contact the dev to get it sorted.

• @AudioGus said:

@idexis said:
    I have DM2 on my iPad and purchased it immediately after release. But now it shows up in the App Store as not purchased item (with price). Anyone had this happen with DM2 or any other app for that matter?

There was an app store issue of some sort. You need to contact the dev to get it sorted.

Will do. Thanks for the input.