Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Are Guys Using for Importing IRs

Just curious as to know what apps you guys are using to import your own custom Impulse Responses iOS and in particular AUv3? Is there a convolution reverb that allows you to import your own spaces for AUv3.

I haven’t found one!

Comments

• I don’t have a specific answer to your question but for general importing and file management I use imazing and if they keep updating will never use iTunes again (bad software.)

• For the actual file management then it's just the regular Files app

• I also purchased the Rooms! IAP and even created a few IRs of my own. You can sort the IRs into folders.

• I know, not AU but iConvolver has been my go to since it was pointed out to me. I also use iMazing to drop in a bunch of IRs at once -OR - use “open in” from a share sheet for the odd one here + there.
    Hmmm - Do I sense the elusive amp sim app on the horizon? :)

• edited December 2019

@GospelMusicians said:
    Just curious as to know what apps you guys are using to import your own custom Impulse Responses iOS and in particular AUv3? Is there a convolution reverb that allows you to import your own spaces for AUv3.

I haven’t found one!

Jens Guell is going to present one very soon. (on iOS too)

• Jens Guell is going to present one very soon. (on iOS too)

Wow.. Just looking over that UI this seems like it’s gonna be The One. Excited.