Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

Comments

• @audiblevideo said:

@audio_DT said:

@GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:
    I wish the future would hurry up. I've checked the app store about 80 times in the last hour alone 😂

Seems the most visited sites in these hours for update are:

• Presidental election news
    • App store for Drumcomputer

:lol:

Ditto! Oh, and latest covid data. I'm just going through those things in an endless loop now. 😆

Jesus... I should take a walk - before I explode with either anticipation, grief, or relief

Maybe all three at once, in one cataclysmic event.

• @GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:
    I wish the future would hurry up. I've checked the app store about 80 times in the last hour alone 😂

Truth. 😂

• @GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:

It seems the postal ballot counters are working more efficiently than the App Store review team.

• @craftycurate said:

@GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:

It seems the postal ballot counters are working more efficiently than the App Store review team.

Wrong priorities.

• The randomizer is SO useable and trippy, my demo expired and the I think at the time it was 1 or 200$ so I had to put that away on Mac. Now to think a friggin $20 app of this makes life seem unreal. You think midnight? cheers yawl

• Drum computer was invented partly to teach us patience. Next level developers

• @audiobussy said:
    Drum computer was invented partly to teach us patience. Next level developers

😂

• Which will happen first: final election results, Audiokit Analog 909 or Drumcomputer live in the App Store?

• Probably all on the same millisecond 🤯

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Which will happen first: final election results, Audiokit Analog 909 or Drumcomputer live in the App Store?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Probably all on the same millisecond 🤯

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Which will happen first: final election results, Audiokit Analog 909 or Drumcomputer live in the App Store?

Whoa, imagine that!

Side note: I voted for Drumcomputer for President.

• Is it really happening already? nice surprise that I didn’t expect till next year!
    Been looking forward to something with the depth of Waldorf Attack, in AUv3. Sound’s amazing from what little I’ve heard on Doug’s channel.

Does it have per step modulation of pitch for easy melodic sequences, or any other per-step parameter modulation aside from the LFOs? If not, I bet Drambo could be an amazing combo with it for midi cc p-locks.

Wallet is getting hit hard this week, with Xcom 2 released at same time. Just in time to get mind off this stressful election, so def worth it.

• @Eschatone said:
    Wallet is getting hit hard this week, with Xcom 2 released at same time. Just in time to get mind off this stressful election, so def worth it.

Wow. I wasn’t aware. Thanks.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@Eschatone said:

Wow. I wasn’t aware. Thanks.

It’s another great Feral port. Texture resolution is a bit lower than I’d have liked, but runs well on my ‘18 Pro. Around 8GB for full install, it’s the second biggest game on my iPad.

• Feral prices as well! Well worth it, though!

• Can we hope for today?😂😂😂

• When exactly do you mean..

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Probably all on the same millisecond 🤯

@Stuntman_mike said:

Whoa, imagine that!

Side note: I voted for Drumcomputer for President.

:o NO, DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS !!!

• We can dream for a drum synth synth, just no sacrificial offerings or black magic and we are chill. I find that spell casting comes with a hefty price tag(<>)... the afterlife dissolves into a bleak void...Cheeers. Drum Computer will run well on my older iPad (mantra).

• i just downloaded drum computer!!

• was i the first in the world!! 😎😎😎😎

• WOOT ! yes my friend# 1 woot , still not in MN usa tho ...

• Here we goooooo!

• At least @Gavinski tutorial is out on Youtube!!! Just watching it.

• Don’t know why Sug> @reasOne said:

Thanks... gone shopping..

• Still not available here. How much is it?

• Drum Computer by Sugar Bytes released! Walkthrough vid (2 free copies to give away!)

Finally! This is probably the best AUv3 drum machine & sequencer for iOS!

Here's my walkthrough vid, the button has been pressed but it may take some time to percolate into the stores, so be patient. I'll post a link in a few mins. In the meantime here is my vid. Details of how to win are in the pinned comment on the youtube comments section.

Quite a lot of manual reading for this. Please give it a like etc if you find it useful, making these is hard work people!

• It’s an IAP of 29,99€.

• @GLacey said:
    Still not available here. How much is it?

26.99 usa