Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

Comments

• So we have the tutorial💪Thanks.

• edited November 2020

👀 very curious!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    I’m ready!

Me too 😛

• I just tried the link again supplied by @Marcotronic - it just goes to a blank page now. Does this mean it has gone to the next stage? 🤩

• @robosardine said:
    I just tried the link again supplied by @Marcotronic - it just goes to a blank page now. Does this mean it has gone to the next stage? 🤩

Either still in review or rejected. Obviously hoping for the former :smile:

• App Store auto fills with the following

The app and story aren’t live yet though

• Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. There’s go my Wednesday.

• Lol this thread.. the power of denial

• P R O G R E S S

• edited November 2020

How many more pages til it's here? Want to take bets?

• @drewinnit said:
    App Store auto fills with the following

The app and story aren’t live yet though

Pro tip: I’ve found that the search indexer takes a bit of time to pick up new releases, but if you search for the dev and look at their “page” you can see releases faster. (It’s not there yet, though.)

• edited November 2020

I really hope this comes out today or tomorrow! I could do with a UK lockdown present!

• Telling of the times that typing sugar into the App Store the next autocomplete is “daddy.”

• @Model10000 said:
    Telling of the times that typing sugar into the App Store the next autocomplete is “daddy.”

Lmaooooooo Truth.

• @Model10000 said:
    Telling of the times that typing sugar into the App Store the next autocomplete is “daddy.”

LMAO

• See you tomorrow 😂

• Agh. Don’t taunt me!!

• Anyone in California in here? Lol

• Clicking the link on the page gives me this .... maybe available somewhere....

• We are all so funny, tripping (legitimate) about this insane app. I had the demo on Mac and wanted to steal it somehow jk but now its affordable, soon that is.

• Just makes me think back when laptops and desktops (bedroom producer) were the new kids in the block for music making and now we are part of the iPad revolution!

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    Just makes me think back when laptops and desktops (bedroom producer) were the new kids in the block for music making and now we are part of the iPad revolution!

We are the future😜

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Just makes me think back when laptops and desktops (bedroom producer) were the new kids in the block for music making and now we are part of the iPad revolution!

We are the future😜

I wish the future would hurry up. I've checked the app store about 80 times in the last hour alone 😂

• @audio_DT said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

We are the future😜

I wish the future would hurry up. I've checked the app store about 80 times in the last hour alone 😂

😂😂😂 me too, and I only woke up 45 minutes ago!

• @audio_DT said:

Seems the most visited sites in these hours for update are:

• Presidental election news
    • App store for Drumcomputer

:lol:

• The more you pretend ..hard..the more it becomes true

• @GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:

Ditto! Oh, and latest covid data. I'm just going through those things in an endless loop now. 😆

• edited November 2020

Look wake tf fk up

• @audio_DT said:

@GLacey said:

@audio_DT said:

Ditto! Oh, and latest covid data. I'm just going through those things in an endless loop now. 😆

Jesus... I should take a walk - before I explode with either anticipation, grief, or relief