Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

Comments

• Oh shit

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Hmmm, either you have inside info or you’re Nostradamus reborn

I’ll bet a copy of Drum Computer ;)

@iOSTRAKON said:

I expect @Gavinski to have a 3 hr tutorial opus when this drops

How much do you want to bet that I can predict its length to one minute's accuracy?

Nah, I can't take your money. I'd link you to it, but I have a feeling he exposed the link accidentally.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

How much do you want to bet that I can predict its length to one minute's accuracy?

Nah, I can't take your money. I'd link you to it, but I have a feeling he exposed the link accidentally.

Thanks for the hint. I'll be checking it out really soon. 🤩

• Damn, I wasn’t going to get this but each time I see a new post I’m more tempted, must stop watching demo videos.

• The Sugar Company is awesome in spreading love for the mobile music community. They wont let us down and they have a wonderful track record in supporting the AUv3 standard. What joy they shared with these wonderful AU updates of all of their plugins by now. So the website and all clues are pointing to something... so, probably apple is guilty ;)

• Definitely scoured through those already ;)

@david_2017 said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Fantastic walkthrough on their website to use the time for waiting...

taps ring on table

@Gavinski said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

• edited October 2020

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Oh shit

@iOSTRAKON said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

I too saw a YouTube video listing about DC by @Gavinski which was removed before I could view the video. I’m sure Sugarbytes will release the app at some point. It has been interesting for me to see so many forum members chomping at the bit regarding the release of an iOS/iPadOS version. It seems to be a case of anti-hype as it’s the DC fans trying to discover the details rather than the developer teasing them out. Previous releases of Sugarbytes apps have closely followed the features and functionality of their desktop releases so it would seem reasonable that watching or reading about the desktop DC could be a way for the uninitiated to learn about what the app is likely to be like.

• Guess it’s fair to assume, now... another update is in the works before the iPad ver. is released.

Can’t wait to see @Gavinski video..

• ha ha ha

• @noob said:
    ha ha ha

(Facepalm)

• No hope for today?

• Dear lord guys, it's been a week of superb releases, go and play with your new toys and calm your boots 😂

• I prefer to say calm your tits

@Gavinski said:
    Dear lord guys, it's been a week of superb releases, go and play with your new toys and calm your boots 😂

• Haha, you've got your British slang down Osty

• What excites me most is that this means I can turn my Octatrack or Digitakt into a sampler+Machinedrum. Make some MIDI templates for control over the key parameters per track on the 8 hardware MIDI tracks and then sequence with the boxes, including being able to create parameter locks. Damn. I had a Machinedrum and the sounds were cool, but the sequencer was too limited for what I was doing. This is awesome.

• @Gavinski said:
    Dear lord guys, it's been a week of superb releases, go and play with your new toys and calm your boots 😂

I like cool your jets...

• I will spent my last money for some beers;-) 🍺

• Is that it???? 👻💀☠️👽🤖 👀. 👁👁

• hick, burp, pschhh, glug glug glug aaah

• i checked this thread right when i woke up lol drum machines are my fav machines

• @reasOne said:
    i checked this thread right when i woke up lol drum machines are my fav machines

You are still sleeping - this is a dream 🤹🏻‍♂️ ....

• @robosardine said:

@reasOne said:
    i checked this thread right when i woke up lol drum machines are my fav machines

You are still sleeping - this is a dream 🤹🏻‍♂️ ....

i knew it, it was either a dream or a hologram

• Nothin yet... ☠️👍🏼

• Guys, look at the product page! The link has changed from aparilllo to the official app, which should probably appear very soon.

• The App Store link tells me this:

• Yes, the link is https://apps.apple.com/app/drumcomputer-synthetic-beats/id1502238351, which certainly means that the app has been submitted for approval and distribution.

• i think this means apple approved!

• any confirmed downloads?

• Please someone pm me the moment this damn thing drops 😂