Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

Comments

• I was thinking they might discount their other apps on release of this one. Many devs do this.

• I’m sure they do have sales from time to time.
    It’s a great app Looperator. I think the value in it is how often you use it - for me it’s often. Over the years it will work out a lot cheaper for per hour use than many many other apps that I have bought.

• _ki_ki
    edited August 2020

Yes, according to app ticker, all their apps go on sale around 3 to 4 times a year . So we just have to be patient for a looperator sale :)

And of course I'm already very excited about drum computer comming to IOS - no need to wait for a sale on that one B)

• @sippy_cup said:

@craftycurate said:

@RajahP said:
    Maybe it’s why they are holding back on their Summer Sale... Been waiting to get Looperator
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

New SB products aren't usually discounted in sales, nor do they tend to appear on the market at introductory prices.

This is true. I do not recall a single SB sale. It's pretty much the only way I would buy Looperator.

The more established Sugar Bytes apps have had three sales since last November.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@sippy_cup said:

@craftycurate said:

@RajahP said:
    Maybe it’s why they are holding back on their Summer Sale... Been waiting to get Looperator
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

New SB products aren't usually discounted in sales, nor do they tend to appear on the market at introductory prices.

This is true. I do not recall a single SB sale. It's pretty much the only way I would buy Looperator.

The more established Sugar Bytes apps have had three sales since last November.

Ok. I don't keep up on sales to the point of remembering them months later.

• It will still be some time before we see it, imo. I think they feel 1.2 is a stable enough candidate to begin the process, but it doesn't mean it's on a fast track. Would like to be wrong, of course.

• @sippy_cup You can check Sugar Bytes sales history here (per app)..
    https://appsliced.co/apps/dev/sugar-bytes-gmbh

• Clearly it was a mistake to check out the demo videos for this, because I totally want it now. 🤣

• @royor said:
    @sippy_cup You can check Sugar Bytes sales history here (per app)..
    https://appsliced.co/apps/dev/sugar-bytes-gmbh

your name is a palindrome. app sale history's do not really pique my interest thanks though.

• @celtic_elk said:
    Clearly it was a mistake to check out the demo videos for this, because I totally want it now. 🤣

There is a 30 day demo for desktop....

• edited September 2020

@RajahP said:

@celtic_elk said:
    Clearly it was a mistake to check out the demo videos for this, because I totally want it now. 🤣

Would have been a good option for my first marriage...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@celtic_elk said:

Sorry, you would have still bought it... without the ‘trial period’..

• Try waiting a bit more for a sale period. I did and didn't regret it at all. 👍

• @RajahP said:

@celtic_elk said:

My desktop system is an 8-year-old Mac Mini whose sole purposes are to house my iTunes library and stream Netflix/Disney, so probably not. 🤣

• My laptop is a late 2013 model, so you never know, it might work. 😆

• My main studio computer is a late 2012 Mac mini and it’s fine for everything I do (including U-He Diva). Ok, it’s quad core but I’m sure Drum Computer doesn’t need that.

• according to SB on twitter they are planning to make V1.2 into an ios version... but how soon goddamnit! I need more drum synth in my drum synth folder!

• What did Nadine say?

@WillieNegus said:
    Yeah hopefully the other thread didn’t slow things up... Nadine from SB team didn’t sound to happy about the leak 😬.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Yeah hopefully the other thread didn’t slow things up... Nadine from SB team didn’t sound to happy about the leak 😬.

Oh come on, in which world a company doesn’t like visibility for free😂😂😂

Before the thread drumcomputer was only an upcoming app, now it is the upcoming app🤟

• @WillieNegus said:
    She’s fine I’m just teasing. Wouldn’t confirm it’s imminent although some of us know that’s not the case.lol. They’re just getting inundated with “when’s it drop” and other FAQ now which is probably annoying but they did put it online so....🤷🏽‍♂️

soon... https://sugar-bytes.de/obscurium-ipad

• edited October 2020

@AudioGus said:

@WillieNegus said:
    She’s fine I’m just teasing. Wouldn’t confirm it’s imminent although some of us know that’s not the case.lol. They’re just getting inundated with “when’s it drop” and other FAQ now which is probably annoying but they did put it online so....🤷🏽‍♂️

I asked SB about this a while back and they replied to say they'd considered it, but it hadn't yet got further than the view that the desktop GUI wouldn't port in an obvious way onto iOS.

• @AudioGus said:

@WillieNegus said:

%#€%#~<¥£*^<<~€

• @Gaia.Tree said:

@AudioGus said:

@WillieNegus said:

%#€%#~<¥£*^<<~€

Keep checking! ;). (Ok that was jerky! Sry)

• The Truth is out there!

• Hey SB, send me the app, I’ll totally be your slut for a while. Appslut I mean. Will only inhale and exhale Sugar Bytes apps on my oh so popular social media outlets. 👍👍👍🙌🤷‍♂️👍👍🙏🦄

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@celtic_elk said:

😂😂😂

• I expect @Gavinski to have a 3 hr tutorial opus when this drops

• i want drum computer

• Yesterday

@reasOne said:
    i want drum computer

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Yesterday

@reasOne said:
    i want drum computer

willing to time travel