Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

Comments

• Instant buy for me as soon as it will be ported on iOS. Not interested in desktop softwares anymore.

• This is really, really good. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second buying this if it comes to iOS.

• @Faland said:
    Instant buy for me as soon as it will be ported on iOS. Not interested in desktop softwares anymore.

Same here, I haven't buy desktop plugins for years And certainly won’t buy anymore.

• @Trueyorky said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    I'm sure it will be ported to iOS but it makes business sense to leave the much higher-priced version out there for a while, knowing that some iOS afficianados will still buy it.

Like me 🙂 I have the VST and it is pretty awesome - so is Obscurium.

Both are so tempting!

• Damn was it nearly 3 years before Factory was ported? I'm not holding out hope this is coming to IOS in the near future. Maybe toward the end of the year, maybe next year. I don't think they're in a hurry.

• To good to pass up can’t wait for iOS ...so desktop will get some of my mula 🤦‍♂️

• They commented on a post with the latest firmware update, that version1.2 will bring drum computer to iOS .

• Good news, wonder when that will drop?

• @Sergiu said:
    They commented on a post with the latest firmware update, that version1.2 will bring drum computer to iOS .

Version 1.2 now available - no sign of iOS version though...

• Fooooooooooook

• That's what I read on a facebook comment...i cannot guarantee on that person. Maybe someone here can get an official response from Sb

• @Sergiu said:
    That's what I read on a facebook comment...i cannot guarantee on that person. Maybe someone here can get an official response from Sb

can you paste a shot of the FB thread?

• They tend to release their app versions without warning. Instabuy for me.

• Sugar bytes did confirm that on IG

• Yes, that one

• Ah...... ‘will bring’ vs ‘is planned to become’

• A Sugar Bytes drum machine would be awesome. > @robosardine said:

Ah...... ‘will bring’ vs ‘is planned to become’

haha i love race finish gifs like this.

• lol it reminded me of this one

• Yeah I’m on app buying freeze right now but I’ll sneak this one in there shoots

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Yeah I’m on app buying freeze right now but I’ll sneak this one in there shoots

A sugar bytes release always makes me forget that I am not spending money on apps for a while.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    lol it reminded me of this one

lol

• These are me going into every weekend.

• Maybe it’s why they are holding back on their Summer Sale... Been waiting to get Looperator
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

• @RajahP said:
    Maybe it’s why they are holding back on their Summer Sale... Been waiting to get Looperator
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

I was just thinking this same thing. Been wanting to get Turnado on iOS.

• @RajahP said:
    Maybe it’s why they are holding back on their Summer Sale... Been waiting to get Looperator
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

New SB products aren't usually discounted in sales, nor do they tend to appear on the market at introductory prices.

• @craftycurate said:

@RajahP said:
    and Turnado (Desktop)..

Waiting...

New SB products aren't usually discounted in sales, nor do they tend to appear on the market at introductory prices.

This is true. I do not recall a single SB sale. It's pretty much the only way I would buy Looperator.

• i’ll pay 100 rn just give me the goods!