Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

True Trance Sounds V1 for Diva

NatLife Sounds present you a first big soundbank for U-He Diva synthesizer. Thanks to co-working with italian master - Gianfranco Carone, we managed to get 145 pristine sound quality presets! With these sounds you will be surprised by Diva’s updated sound. All possible palette of trance sounds was covered in one big colletion. Ready for instant use ARP and Sequence's sounds, crazy quantity of hi-end bass sounds, biggest ever collection of Leads and deep Pads will not leave you indifferent to this set. Despite the fact that this is a specialized Trance soundset, you can easily apply these sounds wherever you want in the all range of music styles.

True Trance Sounds V1 include 145 presets:

27 - ARP
22 - Bass
8 - Bells & Keys
2 - Drum Kicks
30 - Leads
8 - MOV & Seq sounds
31 - Pads
7 - Plcusk
1 - Piano
7 - Synth sounds

Buy!

Comments

• Very nice sounds.would be nice if you could make some for iOS synths like Zeeon, SynthMaster one, Sugar Bytes Factory, LayR

• @Paa89 said:
    Very nice sounds.would be nice if you could make some for iOS synths like Zeeon, SynthMaster one, Sugar Bytes Factory, LayR

I asked U-He directly on twitter and he replied the he heve no plans to port his plugins to iOS..

Which means for me every news related to u-he products is totally unimportant :))

• @dendy said:

@Paa89 said:
    Very nice sounds.would be nice if you could make some for iOS synths like Zeeon, SynthMaster one, Sugar Bytes Factory, LayR

I asked U-He directly on twitter and he replied the he heve no plans to port his plugins to iOS..

Which means for me every news related to u-he products is totally unimportant :))

Wow. I got excited seeing this post thinking it meant diva had been ported...😒

• @Paa89 said:

THnk you! :smile:
    is Synthmaster iOS read SYnthmaster VST presets?