Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundcloud to limit uploads to 15 tracks on free.

2»

Comments

• So couldn’t you have 10 different names, with 10 different accounts.. by the same person.. But would need 10 different emails.. but put who who are in the profile when people read it... For example: 01) studs1966 02) 1966studs 03) studz1966 04) 1966studz, ect then in the profile put “Music Produced by Darren Studholme”... Then that will make 10x15 tracks by the same person.. But it will mean a lot of messing around tho... But it doesn’t bother me... I still won’t go back to Premium... Don’t use no more, especially, when DJ with Serato & Traktor can stream your music for free when they are doing a Set.. Means you get played, but you & the Label won’t get money from it.. it will like legal/illegal Promos.. I’ve heard Spotify, or Beatport maybe doing this too?.. DJs are killing the music scene.. From what little we earn out of it.... Another Rant over... :D

• Or create up to 15 EP’s with multiple songs per track upto the 15 track/3 hour limit.

• Or, you know, pay for it :smiley:

• I can see their point, but as soon as platforms start tweaking and limiting stuff, removing features, it’s the beginning of the end.

The new ‘featured tracks’ UI cludge, annoys me, so will the limit. A few years ago removing groups was disastrous for finding new music, and being found. I’m more focused on Bandcamp now, in fact I’ve pretty much abandoned Soundcloud already. 25k plays on one account, and I haven’t made a penny.

When the bean counters start making all the decisions it’s akin to gentrification - the skint creatives move out, and you’re left with a dull place full of monetised content. And in the process you lose the creative, community buzz that drew everyone there in the first place.

• This is a positive change due to the lossless aspect. Who needs more than 15 tracks up on a free service anyway? Pick your best tracks, and add/delete as required. If you’re picking up a following, direct SC listeners to where they can stream or buy your back catalogue.

• Ah yes, audiophile shit will save our website

• Glad to hear soundcloud is on vinyl now, very smart move

• edited December 2019

Soundcloud just backed down. The free limit is NOT going into effect on Monday. This is the email the company just sent out.

SoundCloud
    Upload limits
    are not
    changing on Monday

For the last 12 years, SoundCloud has been the destination for millions of artists around the world like you to upload, share and find what’s next in music. Our mission is to empower you with the best tools to build and grow your career on your own terms, and to foster a community where creativity can thrive.

Earlier this week, we announced our intention to change our upload limit. We’ve spent the last few days since the announcement listening to you, learning from what you’ve said, and reflecting about what makes SoundCloud special as an open platform that helps creators of all types express themselves.

And we heard you. We’ve decided not to roll out the change to our free upload limits, and will continue to refine our balance of free and paid offerings to make the platform as creative and accessible as possible while building a sustainable business.

We’re excited for what’s ahead. We have a strong roadmap of new features, products and updates for you. And we’ll continue to gather support and feedback from you, the community of creators who have helped build SoundCloud into what it is today.

So keep it coming. Tell us what you think, what you want, and what you need. We are here, listening.

@jwmmakerofmusic, they heard you!

• Sounds like a delay to the inevitable if people are crying that loudly to have to pay for a service like this.

Unfortunate.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Soundcloud just backed down. The free limit is NOT going into effect on Monday. This is the email the company just sent out.

SoundCloud
    Upload limits
    are not
    changing on Monday

For the last 12 years, SoundCloud has been the destination for millions of artists around the world like you to upload, share and find what’s next in music. Our mission is to empower you with the best tools to build and grow your career on your own terms, and to foster a community where creativity can thrive.

Earlier this week, we announced our intention to change our upload limit. We’ve spent the last few days since the announcement listening to you, learning from what you’ve said, and reflecting about what makes SoundCloud special as an open platform that helps creators of all types express themselves.

And we heard you. We’ve decided not to roll out the change to our free upload limits, and will continue to refine our balance of free and paid offerings to make the platform as creative and accessible as possible while building a sustainable business.

We’re excited for what’s ahead. We have a strong roadmap of new features, products and updates for you. And we’ll continue to gather support and feedback from you, the community of creators who have helped build SoundCloud into what it is today.

So keep it coming. Tell us what you think, what you want, and what you need. We are here, listening.

@jwmmakerofmusic, they heard you!

Damn. That actually made me subscribe to Unlimited Pro (maybe just for a month or two) just to support them a little bit. :)

• Not surprised honestly. They’re hemorrhaging funds and have laid off a ton of people in the past. I’m amazed they’re still operating TBH.