Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Playset new Drum and Synth Sequencer from FingerLab.

2»

Comments

• Hope they will fix the AUv3 sync tempo issue. Is pretty unusable like this. Anyone knows how to reach @Fingerlab?

• As a AUv3, it looks like a stripped down BeatHawk.

As a standalone app, it shares some features with BM3, Groovebox, and iMPC Pro.

What are its particular advantages?

• Its main advantage is the immediacy of the creation process...but of course it's quick because it offers less options. So the drawback is the advantage and the advantage is the drawback!

I appreciate it to create something quickly without getting into too many operations, menus or sound design even if in other situations I like or need all those other options.

It also has 2 nice simple randomization features. Patterns can be randomized (see bottom left of screenshot) and the instuments used can also be randomized.

• @zvon said:
    Its main advantage is the immediacy of the creation process...but of course it's quick because it offers less options. So the drawback is the advantage and the advantage is the drawback!

Agree.
    I love confines and grooveboxes so really appreciate Playset for what it is. My 2.5yr old is likely a bit away from getting traction with it and I've been enjoying it as An ingredient to be melded with others. Though it's designed to being self-contained (and very fun to use that way) I view it as a sometimes band member and love several things about what it can do and how it sounds. Fun to jam on and even more fun further sampled. Viva Playset.

• Anyone about auv3 tempo sync issue? Are you using only as iaa?

• Another update, another missing opportunity. Auv3 sequencer is completely out of tempo. @Fingerlab is really that difficult?

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Another update, another missing opportunity. Auv3 sequencer is completely out of tempo. @Fingerlab is really that difficult?

Have you tried adjusting your host sample rate?
    It sounds like the app might want it to be 44.1.
    I don’t have this app, though.

I do have a question.
    I see it has a record button next to the play button...
    Does it record Midi Input, or just what you play in the app UI?

• @CracklePot said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    Another update, another missing opportunity. Auv3 sequencer is completely out of tempo. @Fingerlab is really that difficult?

I do have a question.

As AUv3 instrument is always out of tempo.
    As standalone is perfectly on tempo.
    No matter if I put 44100hz or 48000hz in AUM.

Dean’s have midi in. You can just record note with the build in sound playing rec button.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@CracklePot said:

@Charlesalbert said:

I do have a question.

Dean’s have midi in. You can just record note with the build in sound playing rec button.

Ah, thank you.
    Sorry my suggestion didn’t help.

• @CracklePot said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@CracklePot said:

@Charlesalbert said:

I do have a question.

Ah, thank you.
    Sorry my suggestion didn’t help.

Thanks for answering☺️ It could be a good idea. I didn’t thought about it.

• @fUnTcAsE said:
    crazy i dido'n't find on appstore 😬😡☹️🦍🤦🏾‍♂️

Yep. Can’t see it.

• @fUnTcAsE said:

It's dead and gone.

• So glad I skipped this one

• edited September 2021

@Simon said:

@fUnTcAsE said:

It's dead and gone.

just need refund coz old ipad dead, on new ipad can't get👏😫

• @Emanresu said:

@Simon said:

@fUnTcAsE said:

It's dead and gone.

just need refund coz old ipad dead, on new ipad can't get👏😫

Did you look in your "Purchased Items" list. It might be there & downloadable even though it is no longer on the store.

• What’s the deal with this app? It’s back on the App Store again. Seems like it’s been unlisted multiple times. No new updates though. Love Fingerlabs apps but never got this one, it’s weird that it’s come and gone from the App Store multiple times though.