Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Border Drift - one sample dare

edited November 2019 in Creations

Hi folks,
This is my entry to the one sample dare over at ambientonline
Track notes:
I first created one track of 6 minutes length using Borderlands Granular; This was created by recording the output of several grain clouds with varying parameters, which were animated over the original sample.
Then I took 4 instances of original sample inside AUM and played them at these rates:
These 4 tracks were subsequently fed into these effects:
Channel A
Dedalus
ApeDelay
GliderVerb
Spectrum Granular
Eventide MangledVerb/Blackhole
Channel B
ApeFilter
AudioDamage ADverb2 / Eos2
Poliverse Wider
Output
VirSyn Barkfilter
AudioDamage RoughRider2

This output was mixed down with the Borderlands output combined with further effects to create the final piece.

Enjoy!

Original sample:

Comments

• Great idea. Amazing selection of the Arsenal. Well laid out and cool drone music track! 👊🏼

Since the black clock is ticking,... is mangledverb essential? I have blackhole and UltraTap. Happy thanksgiving mate

• Thanks!
    Glad you enjoyed!
    MangledVerb adds some special sauce, but ultratap and Blackhole should be ample at simulating some of the effects of MV.

Not that I have tried - my ocd compels me to collect these apps, I have very little say lol!!
    Have a peaceful weekend
    J
    :)

@david_2017 said:
    Great idea. Amazing selection of the Arsenal. Well laid out and cool drone music track! 👊🏼

Since the black clock is ticking,... is mangledverb essential? I have blackhole and UltraTap. Happy thanksgiving mate