Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Swift Sprint thru Eventide's Rotary for iPad & iPhone - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

For those of you on the fence about the Eventide apps that are currently on sale for Black Friday, check out my speedy overview of Rotary!

Comments

• It’s funny,i was just watching videos about this app on youtube πŸ˜‰.
    Thanks for the video dave!
    Flo

• You're welcome - I was just waiting for you to be interested!

πŸ˜‰

• edited November 2019

Thank you for the video @Daveypoo . How would you say it compare to Galileo Leslie ?

• edited November 2019

@ecou said:
    Thank you for the video @Daveypoo . How would you say it compare to Galileo Leslie ?

It's less a straight up Leslie emulator (as Galileo's is) and more an "inspired- by". Galileo is more true to a physical l Leslie, but Rotary can do more and be weirder as it is not limited by the physicality of the unit.

Go with Galileo is you want it to sound more like a "real" Leslie

Go with Rotary if you want to create new sounds and push the envelope.

I hope that helps!

• @Daveypoo said:

@ecou said:

It's less a straight up Leslie emulator (as Galileo's is) and more an "inspired- by". Galileo is more true to a physical l Leslie, but Rotary can do more and be weirder as it is not limited by the physicality of the unit.

Go with Galileo is you want it to sound more like a "real" Leslie

Go with Rotary if you want to create new sounds and push the envelope.

I hope that helps!

Yes very much. A second thread saving me money πŸ˜ƒ

• You're welcome!