Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantum sequencer on sale 50% until monday

edited November 2019 in Market Place

My flagship midi step sequencer on sale for half-price until Tuesday morning.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quantum-sequencer/id1207932898?ls=1

Latest HD demo (20m Berlin school ambient track with Animoog/Model D/iVCS3)

Comments

• Totally worth getting :love:

• edited November 2019

Uploading a new 20m Berlin sequence to show it in action on Moog - youTube HD uploads taking forever!
    Here's one I did earlier until the other one loads...

• Handbrake to the rescue!! 19gb 1080p video to 79mb - cool

• @midiSequencer said:
    Handbrake to the rescue!! 19gb 1080p video to 79mb - cool

Handbrake is a beast for these convertions :sunglasses: :
    Thanks for these videos, Tony. I was certainly in a need for a Midisequencer/Quantum refresher course :wink:

• edited November 2019

@senhorlampada said:
    Handbrake is a beast for these convertions :sunglasses: :
    Thanks for these videos, Tony. I was certainly in a need for a Midisequencer/Quantum refresher course :wink:

No worries - I keep learning - even this session is just a simple 8 note sequence I tweak, but I love to use those RT controls on Model D ;)

Its the Animoog patch that inspired me though - I need to practice doing sequencing & mixing at the same time

• Quantum is worth every bit, byte, and $

• Love Quantum! It’s been in the “I kinda forgot about it” pile for too long. I’m glad I saw this thread. That’s the weekend sorted, I think. 😎