Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thanks - Giving

edited December 2019 in Other

Not a very traditional dude so there’s no turkey on my table today, don’t give a flying rats bald ass about a pilgrim nor is any of my blood relatives within 1000 miles at the moment but I am extremely blessed and grateful for so much...

My family: daughter doing extremely well in her last year of university and just moved into her first apartment, bought her first car (no co-sign 👏🏽) and hasn’t uploaded anything online that I’d need to choke someone’s son out for. My mother is cancer free and I’ve still avoided marriage and gray hair on my head. 🏆

My friends: all healthy becoming new fathers, husbands and wives. @Michael still keeping the lights on here, very grateful for all I’ve picked up and put down here. Thankful for you all.

Tech: iOS changed my life by exploding my business and making me a better earner/provider. VERY grateful to Intua, Affinity, Lumafusion and Apple also Audiokit, Bram and way too many indie devs on the platform to list for being apart of this Cheatcode of a platform we all enjoy. Super thankful for Logic X and how integrated it is with iOS...Apple again for their magical ability to make everything simple except for their greed and dongle nonsense. Captain Chords, Atlas and Breaktweaker among the plugins I’m most thankful for on desktop.

Hardware: Launchkey mini mk3 is my latest fav midi purchase.

Feel free to chime in on what you’re grateful about...or just join me in appreciating life on this plus each and every day.🙏🏾

Comments

• Happiness to you @WillieNegus, and all the rest here as well.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Happiness to you @WillieNegus, and all the rest here as well.

Right back atcha Mike. Dinner on me whenever you hit Soflo.🙏🏽

• Awesome willie, happy turkey day to you and everyone here!!

• @WillieNegus your gratitude is wonderful. There is a chance you are enlightened. I'm am grateful to have good food, a warm home and I can learn Bach in my spare time.

I am grateful for your post.

• It’s good to stop and think about what’s really important and what we have to be grateful for. Best to all!

• @Jefe0820 said:
    Awesome willie, happy turkey day to you and everyone here!!

Likewise...enjoy my man ✊🏽

@[Deleted User] said:
    @WillieNegus your gratitude is wonderful. There is a chance you are enlightened. I'm am grateful to have good food, a warm home and I can learn Bach in my spare time.

I am grateful for your post.

So there is hope for me yet?! Can you imagine what Bach or Beethoven might do with an iPad and proper midi keyboard?🤯

What’s life without gratitude right? Happy Holidays to you and yours bro.

• @anickt said:
    It’s good to stop and think about what’s really important and what we have to be grateful for. Best to all!

Indeed!

• edited December 2019

🦃