Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Electribe Wave AUV3 has arrived!

RJBRJB
edited November 2019 in General App Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

• It’s interesting they didn’t use the Gadget gui, good news I think. It means they could add the rest of the app sequencer in the future. It sounds great and has AU parameters exposed. Thanks Korg :)

• But alas it needs a host to have a preset browser as it doesn’t have one built in...

• edited November 2019

I was curious how it will look at iPhone on small screen, but nice. Definitely useable. Great synth, i'm supper happy to have it as AU, now it will by my second most used synth in my projects :)

iPad

iPhone

• Nice.... Korg is on the AU-train...at last. Now we are waiting for AU-treatment for the rest of the portfolio....

🙏😀

• Oh yeh baby!! 😻
    Thank you to all the beautiful Korg team!!! 👍🌈🚀

• @AudioGus said:
    But alas it needs a host to have a preset browser as it doesn’t have one built in...

I'd suggest bugging the BM3 'developer' about this as BM3 the only host around that doesn't support presets like Apple intended...

Don't know the current BM3 feature priority order as I've lost interest in 'testing it' and constantly bumping into issues (yes even with the latest one) that just make me sad, angry, mad & upset :D (oopsie, that's me s-a-m-u haha).

• KEW isn’t very demanding on the memory. Usually, all the great sounding synths are limited to about 3 instances. Combine the efficiency with the range of sounds and this could be my go to AU.

• @Samu said:
    ... that just make me sad, angry, mad & upset :D (oopsie, that's me s-a-m-u haha).

Aah, finally I know, thanks for clearing that up 😅

• @rs2000 said:

@Samu said:
    ... that just make me sad, angry, mad & upset :D (oopsie, that's me s-a-m-u haha).

Aah, finally I know, thanks for clearing that up 😅

It changes with the 'mood' :D
    Sometimes it could be Super, Amazing, Magically, Unique or something even more weirder haha...

• Purchase made ... Ok

Download .... Ok

Installation ...... Ok

Version 2.1.2 ... is it correct?

Apple Store ... the version is 3.0.0.

Someone with the same situation?

Maybe you have to send an email to the technical service of Korg, to clarify it ?.

Good Black Friday :)

• @calardelasanta said:
    Purchase made ... Ok

Download .... Ok

Installation ...... Ok

Maybe you have to send an email to the technical service of Korg, to clarify it ?.

It’s 2.1.2 Have fun!

• Yeah so I’ve been up for 24 hours and I saw that’s it’s been updated ....to an audio unit.....and just to be 100% sure.....I’m not dreaming right now am I????? Cause I don’t want to wake up and find out it’s not an AU!!!!!!!!!! Could this mean more Korg audio units are coming??????🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• @anickt said:

@calardelasanta said:
    Purchase made ... Ok

Download .... Ok

Installation ...... Ok

It’s 2.1.2 Have fun!

Good help ... thanks a lot :)

• @Samu said:

@AudioGus said:
    But alas it needs a host to have a preset browser as it doesn’t have one built in...

I'd suggest bugging the BM3 'developer' about this as BM3 the only host around that doesn't support presets like Apple intended...

Don't know the current BM3 feature priority order as I've lost interest in 'testing it' and constantly bumping into issues (yes even with the latest one) that just make me sad, angry, mad & upset :D (oopsie, that's me s-a-m-u haha).

And why is the audio volume in general so much lower with BM3 compared to other Daws????????? Is it just me????

• @Strizbiz said:

And why is the audio volume in general so much lower with BM3 compared to other Daws????????? Is it just me????

Check if you have measurement mode ON in BM3 as that makes the volume lower since all iOS processing is disabled.
    Turn it off to get back the volume...

• What the f*ck? Is this real?! A Korg app went AU?! (Once I started getting into Groove Rider a few days ago, I redownloaded KEW. If more Korg apps go AU, I'll be redownloading those as well! Woo, today is a happy Thanksgiving indeed!) Cheers.

• Here is my demo for the newly updated AUv3 version of Electribe Wave

• KEW v2.1.2 AUv3 version:
    apeMatrix, AUM, Cubasis, Garageband: Shows all Factory and IAP presets but no user presets from the standalone.
    Nanostudio 2 only shows the Factory presets
    BM3 and Sugar Bytes Thesys: Presets? What presets? :D

• @rs2000 said:
    KEW v2.1.2 AUv3 version:
    apeMatrix, AUM, Cubasis, Garageband: Shows all Factory and IAP presets but no user presets from the standalone.
    Nanostudio 2 only shows the Factory presets
    BM3 and Sugar Bytes Thesys: Presets? What presets? :D

Are you sure NS2 only shows Factory presets? :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic yeah scroll down... wave publishes parches with [packagename] prefix... bellow are [factory] patches

unfortunately it doesn't provide user patches to host app

• Yeah the quality of this AU really stands out. I was not using electribe Wave at all and think I only opened it 3 times since buying it, but this will be used in my productions for sure. I look forward to the rest of Korg family as AU, they have been missed :)

• unfortunately the nasty pops caused by AMP ENV make the synth part unusable for me.

• KORG = killing it. First @jimpavloff brings us Pure Acid, now this. Drambo right around the corner! I might need to sell my desktop!!

• @[Deleted User] said:
    unfortunately the nasty pops caused by AMP ENV make the synth part unusable for me.

Are we on that again? 😆

• @dendy said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic yeah scroll down... wave publishes parches with [packagename] prefix... bellow are [factory] patches

unfortunately it doesn't provide user patches to host app

Please tell me this is (extremely unlikely) user error.

• edited November 2019

@anickt said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    unfortunately the nasty pops caused by AMP ENV make the synth part unusable for me.

Are we on that again? 😆

hihih, i leave it to one post this time though. I'm over it... sort of. I just moaned at Korg again for the heck of it.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@anickt said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Are we on that again? 😆

hihih, i leave it to one post this time though. I'm over it... sort of. I just moaned at Korg again for the heck of it.

:D

• So the questions for me is PureAcid or Korg Electribe Wave, since it is on sale and now AUv3?

• @kinkujin said:
    KORG = killing it. First @jimpavloff brings us Pure Acid, now this. Drambo right around the corner! I might need to sell my desktop!!

Korg killed my Nanokey Studio.......

• @TheAudioDabbler said:
    So the questions for me is PureAcid or Korg Electribe Wave, since it is on sale and now AUv3?

Pretty different, as you undoubtedly know. PA will be getting the AU treatment soon - both the synth and drums, IRRC.