Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi control app for sensors etc

Hi all! I search for an midi control app that is working with the sensors of the ipad to control my synths in AUM by moving the ipad. I tryed out Holon.ist but its not working...no sound. I want to trigger notes with the midi app...I dont know how to do this with the holon.ist app...maybe it is not able to do that.

Any ideas how to get this work? Or maybe someone knows an alternativ app for this use?

Thx & regards!

Comments

• edited November 2019

Xequence AU Keys and Pads. (note that iOS 12.2 and 12.3 apparently won't allow an AUv3 to access sensor data from within an AUv3 plugin...)

@SevenSystems Am I right?

• This is the Droid you are looking for.

• @rs2000 said:
    Xequence AU Keys and Pads. (note that iOS 12.2 and 12.3 apparently won't allow an AUv3 to access sensor data from within an AUv3 plugin...)

@SevenSystems Am I right?

Actually, this problem appeared in iOS 13... It has been fixed in Xequence itself by using a different API that is still "security-free", but that has yet to be done for the AU plug-ins... so I currently cannot recommend them if your primary use case is motion-based control!

• Ok thx, I will give AC Sabre a try

• Mozaic can do it. There’s an included script that does it, or you can make your own.

• Any other ideas?

• TC data can do it

• @Lycaan said:
    Hi all! I search for an midi control app that is working with the sensors of the ipad to control my synths in AUM by moving the ipad. I tryed out Holon.ist but its not working...no sound. I want to trigger notes with the midi app...I dont know how to do this with the holon.ist app...maybe it is not able to do that.

Any ideas how to get this work? Or maybe someone knows an alternativ app for this use?

Thx & regards!

Hi, I just saw your post and thought I’d let you know that Holonist does work with AUM, you just need to use ”AUM Destination” instead of Holonist Virtual MIDI when connecting to MIDI control.

Also, opening AUM first and then Holonist may be necessary for some reason. We’re trying to figure out MIDI, there were issues with both iOS 12 and 13, sorry about that.

Ove from Holonic Sys.