Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Komplete Kontrol midi controller advice?

Anyone have one of these? The A49 look very nice, and it comes with some Komplete instruments and libraries?

Comments

• Not sure of the keybed on A49 keyboards but I have K49 MKI and it has the best feeling keyboard I've used. Much better than Novation Launchkey, Korg Minilogue, etc.

• edited November 2019

Their A-series keyboards come with Komplete Kontrol software, Maschine Essentials (full Maschine software with a small selection of kits and samples), and Komplete Start - a free version of Komplete

You can upgrade to full Maschine library and to Komplete Select if you want. Looks like all upgrades are 50% off at the moment

• I’ve got a first gen 49 key Kontrol and it’s really good. Quality of the keyboard itself is top notch, and it integrates perfectly with Komplete.

Good deals for these second hand.