Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Extremely high end interface for iPad??

2»

Comments

• I wonder how many of us need mic pres. Aren’t they bypassed when using line inputs?

• Motu 8a/16a

not extremely high end but nice.

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    The audiofuse?

I Use this .. no issues on IOS

• @hansjbs said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@hansjbs said:
    Pro of course. Works well with the iPad.

Ok, any luck on Iphone? have u seen the new Babyface Pro FS?

The pro fs doesn’t work with iOS. I don’t have an iPhone so I don’t know but it says iOS so I’m guessing yes.

Where did you hear the RME Babyface Pro FS doesn’t work with IOS? RME says it does just like their regular pro version so I’m a little concerned here as I’m getting ready to get either it or the RME UFX II. Is their some kind of firmware bug?

• The Zoom UAC-8 is another 8-channel audio/MIDI interface that works very well here with iOS .

• Focusrite 8i8

• @cloudswimmer said:

@hansjbs said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@hansjbs said:

The pro fs doesn’t work with iOS. I don’t have an iPhone so I don’t know but it says iOS so I’m guessing yes.

Where did you hear the RME Babyface Pro FS doesn’t work with IOS? RME says it does just like their regular pro version so I’m a little concerned here as I’m getting ready to get either it or the RME UFX II. Is their some kind of firmware bug?

YouTube vid I watched some time ago. Maybe there’s been an update to firmware since I’m not sure

• Any Lynx Aurora(n) or AXR4U users here? Coming down to these two for use with AUM, although I’m unclear about the Steinberg’s i/o routing capabilities (particularly for phones/monitoring output).

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

You believe the m4 is on par with the apogee symphony I/O?

Is there much of anything that’s better than apogee?

• @Fingolfinzzz said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

You believe the m4 is on par with the apogee symphony I/O?

Is there much of anything that’s better than apogee?

Depends on which apogee product we’re speaking on. But in terms of their flagship (symphony line), I’d say other than Burl and things like that, which are way way way up in price...in my opinion, no.

• @hansjbs said:

@cloudswimmer said:

@hansjbs said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@hansjbs said:

YouTube vid I watched some time ago. Maybe there’s been an update to firmware since I’m not sure

Old post but please always check your sources. Babyface Pro FS is class compliant and will work with iPad and iPhone. Just check their manual, it’s a better knowledge source. Only iPad will have TotalmixFX APP for routings, fxs settings, etc, not iPhone.