Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Partners In Time / Collaborations with AB members!

edited November 2019 in Creations

Over the course of a year I have had the pleasure of collaborating with some very talented musicians. To wit: @McD, @rs2000, @bedheadproducer,and one unknown AB member, who I hope will come forward when he hears track 6,“Poseidon Meditation”, so I can credit him.
Sometimes I provided midi or wav files and sometimes they were sent to me. Either way it led to a result that was something we could not create alone. I hope this album will encourage other AB members to share their work with each other.

We all met on this unusual forum, and, like everyone here, we each have something unique to say musically.... when you mix those viewpoints up, well, that’s when the fun happens!

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/partners-in-time

Comments