Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

i've just found out about bruce haack

only heard a few tracks but WOW feeling inspired... any fans here? what albums do i need? hes gotta be an influence to alot of the audiobus/ipad electronica peeps right?
http://www.stonesthrow.com/news/2010/09/bruce-haack-fadad-the-electric-voice - good to see jdilla was a fan :)

Comments

• Thanks for that. Never heard of him but had a look and listen on his website

http://www.brucehaack.com/

Interesting stuff. Somehow passed me by at the time.

• edited February 2014

Haha, enjoy ! Very cool sounds, his 'big one' was the electro psychedelic masterpiece - electric lucifer but all of his stuff is worth a listen, including the dance, sing & listen lps he did for kids. A pretty decent documentary was made a few years back, still available here & there.

• ...Some more names that might be of interest, early tape manipulation, electronic experiments etc... Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire & Daphne Oram.

• great! thanks will check them.... just imagine if he was alive today he would be designing his own apps and making wild tunes for sure :)

• I just heard about Bruce Haack a couple of months ago. Look up the two YouTube videos of when he was a guest on Mr. Rogers. It is really interesting. Mr. Rogers had some very innovative music on his show.

• Thanks for sharing this! I had seen his appearance on Mr. Rogers but wasn't aware of his music.

• Hopefully I'm not re-hashing old thread fodder, but I was turned on to a guy named Tim Exile... He does some VERY interesting things with sampling his voice and other sounds!