Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunday brunch: A Rhodes MK2 for Nanostudio 2.

edited November 2019 in App Tips and Tricks

Are you into electric pianos?
Here's my new creation for Obsidian. Requires less than 10MB per patch.

https://patchstorage.com/rhodes-mk2-patches-for-obsidian/

It contains 5 patches:

MK2Raw
The more vintage, un-processed sound with hardly any "bell"

MK2RawBell
More bell in the lower velocity range, still retaining the bite at higher velocities

MK2Bell
More bell throughout the whole velocity range

MK2FX
A wee bit of stereo chorus, phaser and delay added

MK2Trem
In-between Raw and RawBell, with tremolo added

Each patch has its own sample storage so feel free to delete the ones you don't need, there's no sample interdependence between the patches.

Comments

• Wonderful! Thanks for sharing these 🎹🎛🎶

• Thanks, these are great!

• Awesome! Thanks!

• Oo, sweet, thank you!

• These sound great! Thanks kindly.

• Agree they sound great - thanks for sharing these.

• Thank you, these patches are really nice! Much appreciated.

• Thanks so much for these. Loved the 101 patches too!! 😎

• Thanks a lot. Beautiful !

• Thank you very much guys for your positive responses.
    I wish you many creative hours with these sounds. o:)

If anyone has to share more patches or needs a bit of help finishing them, please feel free to contact me.

• Added a tube waveshaper on the global filter and suddenly there’s that biting soul sound. So much fun!

• Sweet! Thank you @rs2000. Very appreciated.

• @Stiksi said:
    Added a tube waveshaper on the global filter and suddenly there’s that biting soul sound. So much fun!

That's a good idea! :smiley:

• Something wrong @rs2000. It never asked me for my credit card. How can I pay you back for these great instruments?

• @McDtracy said:
    Something wrong @rs2000. It never asked me for my credit card. How can I pay you back for these great instruments?

PM me your credit card details. I’ll take care of it for you.

• @McDtracy said:
    Something wrong @rs2000. It never asked me for my credit card. How can I pay you back for these great instruments?

Make great music with it and post it here! That's all! B) :+1:

• @rs2000 said:

I can’t mKe any commitments for greatness or even the effort to post something but we shall see. I’m heading out for a vacation and bought an iRig 37 so...

• @McDtracy said:

@rs2000 said:

I can’t mKe any commitments for greatness or even the effort to post something but we shall see. I’m heading out for a vacation and bought an iRig 37 so...

Just do your thing. No expectations.
    The best ideas sometimes "just happen" when playing around with stuff.
    Like with these samples in NS2 :D

• @rs2000 when I saw this post, I was at a Sunday Brunch Jam Session. 5 minutes later I had your patches running on my iPhone. We live in amazing times.