Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk - IAP locations

Hi. I have fully-loaded Beathawk installed on a jailbroken iPhone, and am hunting in vain for the location of the IAP samples. I have root access to the file system, and found the iMaschine samples without issue.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Even if you could locate them the samples are not in audio format (wav) but in a container that only UVI programs can read. I forget the file type.

• edited November 2019

I would be much more concerned about stability, latency and security of the device.

No comment on the large 🐘

• It’s an old ring-fenced device. I was just after the samples. However, if they’re In a proprietary format, I’ll use SynthJacker on the iPad.

Thanks!

• edited November 2019

@yowza said:
    Even if you could locate them the samples are not in audio format (wav) but in a container that only UVI programs can read. I forget the file type.

Do you know if it’s readable on desktop?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@yowza said:
    Even if you could locate them the samples are not in audio format (wav) but in a container that only UVI programs can read. I forget the file type.

I'm quite sure that all UVI libraries use encrypted audio, otherwise it would just be too simple to rip the audio.
    Synthjacker is prolly your best bet.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I would be much more concerned about stability, latency and security of the device.

No comment on the large 🐘

Not necessarily. If you know what you're doing, you can improve the security of the device.
    Latency has nothing to do with a jailbreak.

• edited November 2019

@rs2000 said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@yowza said:

I'm quite sure that all UVI libraries use encrypted audio, otherwise it would just be too simple to rip the audio.
    Synthjacker is prolly your best bet.

Used SynthJacker and have what I need.

When I have more time to explore, I’ll see if I can find the samples and establish whether Falcon can read them.