Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flux AUv3 Plugin by 4Pockets.com

13»

Comments

• @anickt said:

@jolico said:
    This really needs a randomizer.

Let the dev know. He added a randomizer to DigiStix.

Wow. That’s awesome. It even randomizes drum kits. Thanks.

• @jolico said:

@anickt said:

@jolico said:
    This really needs a randomizer.

Let the dev know. He added a randomizer to DigiStix.

This would be nice with the triplets, rolls / tie functions as well - overall easier global control ftw :D

• edited January 2020

@jolico said:

The digistix randomiser selects a random full kit from the available presets.
    I’d like an option to create a complete random kit from different bits of the available presets.

• @gsm909 said:

@jolico said:

I’d like an option to create a complete random kit from different bits of the available presets.

Yeah I've been wishing it would do that too.

• @MonzoPro said:

@gsm909 said:

@jolico said:

Yeah I've been wishing it would do that too.

Same here.
    It would be great if it could create random kits, but also keep the drum types in the correct slots.
    Eg. Kick in the kick slot, snare in the snare slot etc.

• I’m looking for multi Fx auv3 app similar to turnado but on iPhone. What parameters are exposed to the host in this app? Can I turn on/off effects with CC/note on?

• @clowm said:
    I’m looking for multi Fx auv3 app similar to turnado but on iPhone. What parameters are exposed to the host in this app? Can I turn on/off effects with CC/note on?

These are the parameters i AUM:

• @White said:

@clowm said:
    I’m looking for multi Fx auv3 app similar to turnado but on iPhone. What parameters are exposed to the host in this app? Can I turn on/off effects with CC/note on?

These are the parameters i AUM:

Thanks!

• I see there’s still two free FX slots in Flux. It would be cool if the developer added a couple of real sound design effects to finish the job.

• @gusgranite said:
    I see there’s still two free FX slots in Flux. It would be cool if the developer added a couple of real sound design effects to finish the job.

Yes, and It also needs a randomizer.