Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundcloud audio quality varies

I uploaded a tune to soundcloud yesterday and it sounded OK when I listened from my ipad. But today when I tried to listen from another computer, it sounded horrible ... completely squashed with no low frequency at all.

I know about the limitations of Soundcloud. But I don't understand why it sounded OK when I played it from my ipad, but sounded horrible when played from a windows computer?

I've been playing around with the Korg apps ... especially the new one called Gadget. The Korg apps are set up to very conveniently use Soundcloud for sharing. So I'm stuck with it for now.

Anyone have an idea what is going on?
David

Comments