Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SOLVED Desktop Plug-in Conflict: Drumvolution or Atlas?🤨

edited November 2019 in Other

Logic X user here. Not a big fan of Ultrabeat, logic’s on board drum machine at all. In fact, how I feel about it’s interface is closer to hate.

Drumvolution UI just looks so tasty, ability to layer, vast sample library and effect Sequencer make it look irresistible. The one caveat is that I’m not much of a sound designer so much of this amazing plugin will go unused in my workflow.

Atlas will analyze and organize my millions of samples and mold itself to fit whatever hardware/midi controller.

Ugghhhhhhh which one?! I don’t want to buy both yet both are so different.

Anyone have experience with both? What do you love or hate about either? Just looking for disqualifiers at this point as I can see they are both amazing tools.

Any help much appreciated 🙏🏽

Comments

• Do you need more samples? Choose Drumvolution.

Do you need to organize lots of samples you already have? Choose Atlas.

I'm in latter, because I have lots of samples from NI, Wave Alchemy etc already.

• @auxmux said:
    Do you need more samples? Choose Drumvolution.

Do you need to organize lots of samples you already have? Choose Atlas.

I'm in latter, because I have lots of samples from NI, Wave Alchemy etc already.

Thanks for the nudge. That is how I was leaning as ive been amassing samples for decades littered across folders, HDs, etc...still always the wierd feeling that you can never have too many samples always creeps in.lol

Searching through all of my samples is definitely the biggest creativity killer so Atlas it is. Also, I’ve just seen and read about the new 1.5 update nearing release which will include new layering, more extensive effects for sound design, plus a super deep Sequencer complete with cutting edge humanization, probability among other delicious sounding stuff.

Thanks again @auxmux

• I see all of the samples in Drumvolution are actually on sale for $7 on PluginBoutique so I could load them up in a map in Atlas named Drumvolution.lol.

Essentially the only thing I’d be missing is the Sequencer @auxmux

• Ha, yup. I bought all Wave Alchemy drums a while back too, so best of both.