Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Native Instruments stuff (for sale)

edited November 2019 in Market Place

Hey all,

So, I’ve been trying to recover from GAS. I have too much of everything and it’s time to refocus. So I’ve decided I want to sell a whole lot of gear.

Up first is my NI goods. I am looking to sell a package of:

Komplete 10 Ultimate
Komplete Kontrol S61 (Mark 1)
Includes an upgrade to Reaktor 6, since that was my only real interest in the newer Komplete bundles.

I am open to offers, but would like to start by asking $1200.

I am also selling off my Maschine Studio with software. The hardware is not the greatest, I seem to have gotten one with a fault. A line has appeared on one of the screens and from time to time it needs to be powered on/off/on to boot properly. Asking $300.

Located in British Columbia, Canada