Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Black Friday Deals 2019 ( Music Apps.)

Comments

• Palindrome for $10? What is your problem - hit that damn buy button.

I paid much more, and it was worth it...

@MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    GlitchMachines has some crazy deals right now through January 5.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/101-Glitchmachines

Yeah, my finger's hovering over the buy button for Palindrome...

• @tja said:

@TonalityApp said:
    I've put Tonality on sale for $1.99

As always, a link to the App would be immensely useful.
    Searching for Tonality, i see 4 different Apps ...

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1467552236

• @senhorlampada Thanks I was just about to post it.
    @tja Please note that the sale seems not to have taken effect in all regions yet. Sorry for any inconvenience

• edited November 2019

A little side note about Moebius Lab:
    It can host AUv3 inside the app but you cannot use it as an AUv3, which was what I hoped for when I read "AUv3 support". Because it does have cool effects on board.
    Well...

• I think someone mentioned somewhere that a Korg sales are usually December.

• Take advantage of this. Even Roxsyn on sale

• if developers wait to discount until Nov 29th they will have much more competition. Plus if people spend all their money on early app sales leading up to Black Friday they might not even have much money left to spend by the time the 29th rolls around. early discounts are smart for biz.

• Korg will they usually do.

If you use https://appsliced.co/apps and search the app you are looking for, you can see all the past discount dates, durations, and amounts of that particular app. You can get an idea of when they might discount again and for how long based of what they did in the past.

• Korg apps
    https://appsliced.co/apps?search=Korg
    Click on the app you want, and towards the bottom click on “recent price changes” to see all past discounts of that app

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Palindrome for $10? What is your problem - hit that damn buy button.

@MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:

Cryogen's winking at me too for £3.95.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:

Both?

• @Faland said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Crawlingwind said:

Both?

Tempting. The only thing putting me off is I've got Cataract and Polygon, but don't really use them. Palindrome looks a bit more user friendly though.

• @Skyvalleystudio said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Skyvalleystudio said:
    Scythe Synthesizer Discounted to FREE. Does anyone know if these current prices on the in app purchases are discounted?

I think the dev made it free when he decided to stop actively developing it some time ago.

There are two Scythe’s. (Have them both on my iPad now.) The wavetable synth was on sale yesterday for $1.99 down from 4.99, now free. Most of the presets sound like a granular synth to me. I’m undecided on the IAPs.

"Scythe Synthesizer" is no longer being actively developed. At about the same time as the last update came out, the developer removed his YouTube videos related to the app and indicated that he would try to keep the app running but wasn't planning on further developing it and was switching his programming focus to non-music software.

• edited November 2019

Has anyone used AudioMaster? I saw it’s half off but I already have Grand Finale so I don’t know if I really need it unless someone can convince me otherwise

• @TonalityApp said:
    @senhorlampada Thanks I was just about to post it.
    @tja Please note that the sale seems not to have taken effect in all regions yet. Sorry for any inconvenience

What’s the sale price? I can see it in the store at £4.99. Is that the sale price?

• @audio_DT No it should be 1.99. For some reason it’s taking longer than usual to appear; apologies for the inconvenience

• @TonalityApp said:
    @audio_DT No it should be 1.99. For some reason it’s taking longer than usual to appear; apologies for the inconvenience

No problem, and thanks for your speed reply. I was about to hit "buy" at £4.99. You're probably kicking yourself now! Haha, I'm only joking. Thanks for the info, though. So this will, say, output the midi to an AU synth in AUM, as well as to Atom? I'll buy it as soon as the price drops in the store - looks great.

• @audio_DT :D
    Yup to both of those.

• @TonalityApp said:
    @audio_DT :D
    Yup to both of those.

Fantastic - cheers. I've got the Suggester app, too, but yours looks like it might be better :)

• I don't know why, but Atom was supposed to be half off today as well, for a week. If you were planning to buy it, hold off for a little while while I attempt to fix this with Apple.

• @audio_DT said:

@TonalityApp said:
    Yup to both of those.

Fantastic - cheers. I've got the Suggester app, too, but yours looks like it might be better :)

+1, @TonalityApp, you made a fantastic app. I use the chord pad au with most of my compositions. Running an arp after this has been a blast

• edited November 2019

@audio_DT said:

@TonalityApp said:
    Yup to both of those.

I’d say they complement each other. That one’s good for generating chord progressions and seeing some common tactics; Tonality is good for complete control over everything and live performance/recording with other AU instruments.

Tonality also has two other AUs for viewing chords/staff representations from input in real time.

• @TonalityApp said:

@audio_DT said:

@TonalityApp said:
    Yup to both of those.

I’d say they complement each other. That one’s good for generating chord progressions and seeing some common tactics; Tonality is good for complete control over everything and live performance/recording with other AU instruments.

Tonality also has two other AUs for viewing chords/staff representations from input in real time.

Interesting. Well, I'll be grabbing it as soon as they UK store sorts it out.

• Tonality is brilliant for several reasons. Not to mention the developer continues to improve and update the app more than almost any other app out there. I highly recommend it.

• @TonalityApp said:

@audio_DT said:

@TonalityApp said:
    Yup to both of those.

Now you've got my attention... Been badly needing a chord triggering app for ages!

• @craftycurate This is probably one for you then! Let me know if you have questions.

• Tonality is a new one to me, definitely going to grab it. Am I right that it doesn't have anything for chord progressions? I'm getting Tonality either way, but would also love a tool with a library of chord progressions with tagging/sorting on emotional feel and typical usage. Inspiration seed stuff.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Tonality is a new one to me, definitely going to grab it. Am I right that it doesn't have anything for chord progressions? I'm getting Tonality either way, but would also love a tool with a library of chord progressions with tagging/sorting on emotional feel and typical usage. Inspiration seed stuff.

Suggester just turned AU, there is a lack of start/stop sync with host, a few of us contacted the dev so hope that gets added.

It is a chord progressions app and very good.

Tonality is awesome