Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Black Friday Deals 2019 ( Music Apps.)

Looks like they kicked of for iOS and iPad OS.

Virsyn up to 60% off.

«13456733

Comments

  • Looking at this thread will be depressing.

    Every time I look, it'll be like: got it, yup got it, did I get that? Yup. :)

    Appaholics Step 1 - I guess.

  • Dear Sugar Bytes, your turn now :wink:

  • Dear Korg, Steinberg etc. etc. Drop some new stuff for a junkie :)

  • If you don't have Audiolayer, then you should get it at that price £14.99 :)

  • @Carnbot said:
    If you don't have Audiolayer, then you should get it at that price £14.99 :)

    💯 It's such a great app. Best sampler on iOS imo, but pity that midi parameters aren't exposed to host for automation.

  • @auxmux said:

    @Carnbot said:
    If you don't have Audiolayer, then you should get it at that price £14.99 :)

    💯 It's such a great app. Best sampler on iOS imo, but pity that midi parameters aren't exposed to host for automation.

    Yes, true. But I expect he'll eventually get around to adding it someday, still great even without that :)

  • Some Kai Aras apps have gone on sale too, let the spending commence :)

  • @Carnbot said:
    If you don't have Audiolayer, then you should get it at that price £14.99 :)

    TRUTH.

  • Woodstepper is down by ... about 50%

  • @pauly said:
    Woodstepper is down by ... about 50%

    Not here in Italy, where do you live?

  • Always clever for devs to start early, by the time that it's real black friday a lot of people are already out of money...
    btw probably won't buy anything this year, the only audio app that I'm intersted in is Drambo which is not even on sale yet

  • @pauly said:
    Woodstepper is down by ... about 50%

    Not in the UK either.

  • Scythe Synthesizer Discounted to FREE. Does anyone know if these current prices on the in app purchases are discounted?

  • When exactly is this "black Friday" (tomorrow, suppose) and why it is black?

  • Can’t speak on every IAP in scythe but some are discounted I know the wave table creator is usually 2.99

  • edited November 2019

    @tja said:
    When exactly is this "black Friday" (tomorrow, suppose) and why it is black?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

  • Syntronik still on sale!

  • Walmart, Target and Bestbuy will be selling current 2019 10.2" iPad 32GB for $249 if anyone needs to upgrade.

  • @Samu said:
    Dear Korg, Steinberg etc. etc. Drop some new stuff for a junkie :)

    Korg is usually offering deals on december (full month) I will complete Module in-apps 😋
    Steinberg just release a Cubase upgrade, I hope Cubasis will have one too ☺️

  • UVI Beathawk IAP still at 50% off picked up a few earlier. Great sampling fodder.

  • Klevgrand please, make an offer 🙏🤗

  • For the non-americans, this is the sacred fervor of American Consumerism, which culminates on December 25th in a frenzy of spending buying gifts for each other and ourselves.

    The start of this season is marked by “Black Friday” typically the last Friday in November, and involves a frenzy of deep discounts at stores across the country selling all sorts of products from clothing to electronics, furniture, even cars. The following monday is traditionally “cyber monday” where online retailers offer similar large discounts and sales.

    TL; DR - next week Friday, but end of year discounts will be showing up now thru end of December.

  • wimwim
    edited November 2019

    I absolutely hate the whole thing. Thanksgiving used to be my favorite holiday, far better than Christmas. Black Friday and its related pollution and dilution of the idea of the Thanksgiving holiday have all but ruined it for me. :/

    (Sorry for whining. I'll go away now...)

  • any freebies on bf?

  • @rms13 said:
    Walmart, Target and Bestbuy will be selling current 2019 10.2" iPad 32GB for $249 if anyone needs to upgrade.

    Walmart will have the iPhone 6s for $99 (last iPhone w/ headphone jack :wink: ). 6s Plus for $150. 512GB iPad Pro 10.5 was $600 for one day last week, it's at $700 today, & they're out of Space Gray. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-10-5-inch-iPad-Pro-Wi-Fi-512GB/55900709
    These are new, not refurbished.

  • Any site that will cover the black friday audio sales?

  • @Skyvalleystudio said:
    Scythe Synthesizer Discounted to FREE. Does anyone know if these current prices on the in app purchases are discounted?

    I think the dev made it free when he decided to stop actively developing it some time ago.

  • Shouldn’t it be called RED Friday? Because after all the spending, your account is definitely not “in the black” anymore. Also, red for the bloody scuffles for big screen tv’s. 📺🤕💻

  • @StudioES said:
    Walmart will have the iPhone 6s for $99 (last iPhone w/ headphone jack :wink: ). 6s Plus for $150. [...]
    These are new, not refurbished.

    Wow, thats an amazing deal. The product technology is 5 years old, but still a very capable device at that price.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @Skyvalleystudio said:
    Scythe Synthesizer Discounted to FREE. Does anyone know if these current prices on the in app purchases are discounted?

    I think the dev made it free when he decided to stop actively developing it some time ago.

    There are two Scythe’s. (Have them both on my iPad now.) The wavetable synth was on sale yesterday for $1.99 down from 4.99, now free. Most of the presets sound like a granular synth to me. I’m undecided on the IAPs.

Sign In or Register to comment.