Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What is the AB Forum for you

What is the AB forum for me...
A few years ago I closed all my social accounts and stopped attending forums because every occasion was good for controversy, rudeness and, often, allow me, stupidity. It is incredible how much anger people give off behind a PC keyboard.
Now, it's a little while since I have been following this forum, and I must say that here I found only the good of sharing a passion. Never a rude word, always and only people trying, as best they can, to help strangers around the globe who run into some hitch, others who can't wait to share a new app, a new track they adore, or simply, discuss music, plugins, sequencers, and SYNTHS!
Here, I wanted to express my deep appreciation for having found a place where respect and friendliness are the masters and in which I love to come whenever possible.
Thanks AB forum, thanks to all.
Cheers,
Andrea

Comments

• edited November 2019

There's "flare ups" from time to time, but the community is strong and positive overall, and most don't participate in those threads/fires - and that person will self-correct or, if need be, get booted. We can be a critical bunch, but it's typically of the constructive type.

I keep coming back both for the subject matter, and the way people talk engage and talk about it.

• here, here! With the exception of one or two throwaway youtube comments a week I have abandoned any other 'social' thing on the internet, probably thanks to this forum being the porridge just right.

• Thanks @Faland for opening up the cookie jar again. It’s been a while since we have gushed about AB.
    You missed the Religio-philoso-zen-poli-racial-bootemout Age by about a year. I miss the occasional controversy, but even at the worst times (some of my making) we delivered ultimate equanimity. We proved several times we can keep our cool as the fires rage.

I designate this the TechnoAge of the forum. Nary a harsh word. God, it’s like a damn fifty year marriage.
    Glad to have you here. Make some wavs!

• Aside from daily fascist fighting on The Guardian comment section, this is the only ‘proper’ social media thing I do.

Wonderful, annoying, exasperating, inspiring, helpful, irritating - it’s like a big dysfunctional family and I love it for that.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Aside from daily fascist fighting on The Guardian comment section, this is the only ‘proper’ social media thing I do.

Wonderful, annoying, exasperating, inspiring, helpful, irritating - it’s like a big dysfunctional family and I love it for that.

Hope to be in the helpful and annoying categories.

This is the only forum I felt "safe" to share my silly music without fear of being laughed off the page. This place is a refuge and oasis on the internet. Thanks for @Michael for running such a good show.

• Almost every day a question, music posting, or idea causes me to open up an app I haven't for a long time or to try something in a new way. I would surely be in a rut without that.

On the other hand, I would probably have more disposable income.

• I still enjoy the explosives from Facebook and Twitter etc. The AB forum is more like group therapy for me. And we can talk shop too.

• Yeah,

I thought, I was only passing through.

I like the joint.

Wave.

• My Ying, my Yang, my everything.