Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best Modules in miRack

2»

Comments

• @dvi said:

@auxmux said:
    @dvi @lasselu @Montreal_Music Put a track out on IG created with the Aviary Sequencer:

Nice! I've been following you on insta for a while. I like the videos and the detailed patch notes.
    Keep it up!

Thanks so much. @dvi Appreciate it.

• @auxmux here’s a patch made with the Aviary (plus a couple extra utilities), using the two lanes of the SQ-1 to derive related melodies and CCs for the microfreak (FM mode through rymdigare), the NTS-1 (stock triangle, tape delay effect and space), and koala for drums (w/ samples from mars). The rhythms are derived from a sine-wave LFO running into the analog to digital converter and then to the various logic and flip flops (my new favorite mirack module thanks to you!). I will be experimenting more with the ASR as well! Thanks and I hope you enjoy the patch!

• @dvi said:

Upon rewatching I noticed I accidentally disconnected the gate for the sample and hold that goes into the Comparator (in charge of some of the percussion), which I thought was a clever way of making a bernoulli gate type thing.

• edited October 2021

@dvi said:
    @auxmux here’s a patch made with the Aviary (plus a couple extra utilities), using the two lanes of the SQ-1 to derive related melodies and CCs for the microfreak (FM mode through rymdigare), the NTS-1 (stock triangle, tape delay effect and space), and koala for drums (w/ samples from mars). The rhythms are derived from a sine-wave LFO running into the analog to digital converter and then to the various logic and flip flops (my new favorite mirack module thanks to you!). I will be experimenting more with the ASR as well! Thanks and I hope you enjoy the patch!

Love it! 🙌❤️ Thanks a lot for sharing! And awesome that you're using it with hardware. I haven't had time to do this yet, hehe. Flip flops and comparators are so much fun for adding spice and variety.

• @auxmux , thanks for the aviary. I connected 4 factory sounds in drambo, and for drums is human voice sample:

I like yours sequencer.
    I dont know how to control, but at least I will study each module separate, and then hope to understand all what you done.

• @szczyp said:
    @auxmux , thanks for the aviary. I connected 4 factory sounds in drambo, and for drums is human voice sample:

I like yours sequencer.
    I dont know how to control, but at least I will study each module separate, and then hope to understand all what you done.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Glad you're enjoying it, let me know if you have any questions.

• Bringing this back to see what people are digging in 2024. I really want to love MiRack, esp. with no VCV on iOS, but some of the modules are so confusing, and some are just downright painful on the eyes. Haha.

• edited April 15

Not really a module but the recent addition of polyphony was super welcome! I have created lots of little synths patches thanks to that!

A lot of VCV modules are missing in miRack, it actually reminds me of when I started with VCV 0.6. But the basics are there and there's already a lot that can be done!