Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anticipating acid

I’m dying for Pure Acid to release so I started jamming some Bram Bos apps to calm myself a little. I used Troublemaker, Ruismaker, Noir, and Ripplemaker for the instruments, a good amount of the Rozeta effects for MIDI, all the TB stuff for effects plus MagicDeathEye, and Staella for the video. I just got some stuff going with the sequencers and recorded it for a bit

Comments

• edited November 2019

Yes! Bring it on!

• Good stuff! :)

• The promo video for Pure Acid is up again :)

• I'm anticipating this acid almost as much as I did the chemical variant as a younger man. Strawberry double dip, anyone? 😛

• If you’re talking about strawberry ice cream with a double dipped chocolate flake... count me in! 😋

• @robosardine said:
    If you’re talking about strawberry ice cream with a double dipped chocolate flake... count me in! 😋

Haha. Me, too.

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    I’m dying for Pure Acid to release so I started jamming some Bram Bos apps to calm myself a little. I used Troublemaker, Ruismaker, Noir, and Ripplemaker for the instruments, a good amount of the Rozeta effects for MIDI, all the TB stuff for effects plus MagicDeathEye, and Staella for the video. I just got some stuff going with the sequencers and recorded it for a bit

Sweet video! Great sounds and the visuals really add to the feeling. Gotta get one of those digital video projectors and watch this on the ceiling before i go to sleep. Nightmares be darned! 😋

• @haulin_notes said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

Sweet video! Great sounds and the visuals really add to the feeling. Gotta get one of those digital video projectors and watch this on the ceiling before i go to sleep. Nightmares be darned! 😋

Thanks! Yeah I’ve been impressed with the results from STAELLA. I’ve made a few more videos with it and they’re really easy to churn out. It makes me want to bust out my overhead projector and work on some liquid light shows again