Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Feelin' Friday? - kinkujin weekly share thread

edited November 2019 in Creations

Hi friends. I decided to start this thread for two reasons.
1) To motivate me to finish some tracks.
2) To boost my soundcloud profile.

Seriously though, I'm trying to learn more and quicker and what better way than to force myself to post every friday?

Feel free to comment, tap your toes and/or just ignore and move on. Either way, I'll have a slew of silly tunes at the end!

Comments

• Feelin' Friday # 1 11/15/19 ...

• @kinkujin : anything that motivates you is good. :) Have you checked out disquiet.com? He publishes a creative musical challenge every Thursday, publishes the resulting playlist to Soundcloud every following Monday midnight.I’ve found it a great way to get motivated, and to think outside the box. This is the current one: https://disquiet.com/2019/11/14/disquiet-junto-project-0411-wrapped-up/

• Hi @kinkujin, has anyone ever told you that you look like Leonard Nimoy (as does Bill Taylor)? I support your endeavor. Tho I am not one to do so, it seems many musicians won’t let go after a reasonable time to a track. Two consequences generally: the track never sees the light of day or a fractional improvement is achieved. There is value to the second result, I think, as there is learning in refinement, but I would posit there is more learning and happiness in just pushing forward as you are doing.

I like the track. Would have wished to hear a simple change, like I-IV in it. Keep up the good work!

• edited November 2019

@Svetlovska Thanks for the suggestion. Checked it out, but I might have to wait since I’ve committed my self to this project. One tune/ditty per week will be a stretch. I think ...

@LinearLineman I do appreciate the support. At some point this approach will take a back seat to more refinement, but for now I need to focus! Get stuff done and learn the tools.
    Re: this first effort you are absolutely correct. Harmony is not a strong suit so will work on that as well on further postings.

Thanks!

• Enjoyed this!

• @MrFromage said:
    Enjoyed this!

Thanks for listening! More to come.

• Feelin' Friday? # 2 - 11/22/19 ... (Grooverider GR-16, one user sample, the rest presets).

• Oh and anyone know why the start of a tune on soundcloud get crushed/truncated?
    How to insert silence at the beginning of a tune?

• Keep it up. Bouncy and some changes!

• Nice I really dig the tune! It’s funky!

• Hi all. Posting early due to holiday travel. Enjoy!

Feelin' Weds? # 3 - 11/27/19

• edited December 2019

Greetings. This one is all done in Gadget - I had to check out Bilbao. This one sounds better on headphones (aren’t most things?).

Feelin’ Friday #4 - 12/06/19

edit I hate the mix on this. Listening on different speakers just sounds awful. This proves to me what I need to do, up my mixing skills. Gotta get the studio monitors in action.

• Well, I missed my Friday self-imposed deadlines but anyhow, here is my (likely) final share for the year. This one is all Grooverider. Thanks for listening and hope you all enjoy your holiday, should you celebrate one!