Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi conversion (scanscore)

Does anyone know how I would go about converting a score to MIDI from Scanscore? I want to scan in some sheet music I have and then convert it to MIDI.

Comments

• According to their website, ScanScore will export a MusicXML file.
    You then need to Import this file into a Notation-type software to convert the Score to Midi and Export again from that application, or use a converter application to convert it directly.

They recommend using a Notation/Score app and covert to Midi, then export the Midi File.

• I’ve had pretty good results with

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/sheet-music-scanner/id884984324

But see the limitations in the description

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I’ve had pretty good results with

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/sheet-music-scanner/id884984324

But see the limitations in the description

Its OCR (with a camera above a iphone 5S) is pretty damn good. I let my now elderly mom use it when she's trying to learn her church music.

(Awwww mom shes not a bad singer, but she's always a little behind the beat.)

• @CracklePot said:
    According to their website, ScanScore will export a MusicXML file.
    You then need to Import this file into a Notation-type software to convert the Score to Midi and Export again from that application, or use a converter application to convert it directly.

They recommend using a Notation/Score app and covert to Midi, then export the Midi File.

Thanks so much - will do!