Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ampkit Budda demo

Here's the Budda 30 amp from Ampkit... "Budda-Meyer" style...lol. Neck pickup...guitar into griffin StudioConnect, Audiobus with Ampkit as the input, Beatmaker 2 as output...recorded direct.

Comments

• Wow! You sound better than ever! $5.99, I'm getting it! I just looked up Budda Amps, I used to live in Meridian where they're made (Peavey's there too, used to know one of their daughters...)

• Thanks! It's a crazy amp to tame...being a hard rock/metal player...I was kind of out of my element with this one...but there are some great tones to be achieved with it. I'm doing a series of amp demos from Ampkit...I already did the ValveKing & 3120...tomorrow I'll be doing the acoustic pedal, sansamp gt, and classic 30...thanks for checkin it out!

• edited February 2014

This ones a little more "metal" and I'm using Overloud in Auria...

• I love the Valve King although lately I've been playing a lot with the Talon Blues 5.

• @derekbuddemeyer....ampkit was the first amp simulation I bought many years ago before concentrating on Jamup. Now, I find I am using Ampkit more and more as I prefer some of the tones and, although I have Bias I cannot be bothered with all that fiddling for my level of playing nowadays. Never did buy Amplitube after all that! But thanks for your comments/advice at the time. Keep rocking, Derek.