Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why are app updates reappearing in AppStore over and over?

Or am I the only one

Comments

• I had that happen a few weeks ago with an app. It did eventually start working correctly so hang in there.

• I think stuff gets broken, so there’s a series of emergency additional updates.

• I’ve noticed it a few times in last month or so

• edited November 2019

I’ve been noticing I don’t get notified of certain updates recently. Only know it’s there because someone here posts about it......

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I think stuff gets broken, so there’s a series of emergency additional updates.

Seems as if the description for the updates are exactly the same, and reappear two or three days in a row...

• I get that all the time on Air 2 and Pro 11”.

• edited November 2019

Sometimes updates are not applied correctly, this is why same updates appears again. I’ve understand that with latests Moog Model D updates, because I’ve checked version numbers and it was still older version. I use manual app updates, so I’ve found a workaround which seems to fix this: instead of applying updates from AppStore updates tab, I tap on the app from the updates tab and then apply update from app page.

• It’s the new spam.

• This is going on for me right now. The latest 3 updates, Xequence, Layr and Dropbox have been stuck in the update queue since yesterday and no matter which way I try to update them the icon spins for a second then goes back to Update. I have restarted etc. The App Store is definitely having issues.

• Just updated latest Xequence to 2.2.5 and Dropbox to 166.2 all ok here.