Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Damn I love the MPC X

2»

Comments

• @Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:
    @Shazamm welcome to the MPC X family!!! I love mine.

I cant lie its super dope and the fact that i can export my iMPC songs straight in made me stop using BM3 so much

Ok now you buggin!!!! :D :D . IMPC pro over BM3.....never!!!!!

• @hansjbs said:

@Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

I cant lie its super dope and the fact that i can export my iMPC songs straight in made me stop using BM3 so much

he ain't the only one!!!!

Nice work Shazamm, gonna get my hands on that X one of these days

• @hansjbs said:

@Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

I never said over BM3 I just said I dont use it as much

• @kobamoto said:

@hansjbs said:

@Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

he ain't the only one!!!!

Nice work Shazamm, gonna get my hands on that X one of these days

Thanks Fam

• A lot of stuff from ipad to MPC software or standalone don't translate like mute groups, tuning etc... There's also an ipadOS bug with iMPC pro where the play head doesn't work. I'm in a chat room with all Retronyms employees and also a beta tester so I'm in constant contact with them and told them about all issues. Trust me i want the app to be great but I think they're being held back. Just doesnt make sense to not fix these issues since akai is being represented with this app.

• @hansjbs said:
    A lot of stuff from ipad to MPC software or standalone don't translate like mute groups, tuning etc... There's also an ipadOS bug with iMPC pro where the play head doesn't work. I'm in a chat room with all Retronyms employees and also a beta tester so I'm in constant contact with them and told them about all issues. Trust me i want the app to be great but I think they're being held back. Just doesnt make sense to not fix these issues since akai is being represented with this app.

Yeah Me too I told them to allow song exports in 24bit not 16bit lol

• Using the iPad with MPC X/Live Audio and Midi Tutorial
    In this video I show you how I hook my iPad with the MPC X and use it as a sound source. You can also Autosample the ipad

• what's the name of that iPad stand on the mpc live?