Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does anyone know anything about Nanostudio 2?

There were rumors about an upcoming 2014 version.
I find it the most rewarding app in terms of user experience, fastness, and reliability.
Also... the MIDI editor is the most easy to work with.

I've just reinstalled Cubasis, and I remembered why I've deleted it in the first place... midi editing is tedious.

Comments

• Matt is working on something as far I have read on the forum. I think wrote that it may be out I the first half of this year. Must be very difficult for the devs to keep up with the pace that ios apps are improving at the moment.

• Yeah, that's all I know too.

I offered to design him a very cool UI but Apparently he felt offended and he said he likes the actual UI :))

I think I know why he likes it. It's built with little to no images. Everything is coded, and it has a responsive layout (check out Nanostudio for desktop).

I have high hope for NS2. He really nailed the user experience on V1

• Yeah, he spent the better part of half of a year on that layout engine when he made the ipad version. Probably not keen to let it go!

The bummer (for him anyway) is that it's all made without native ios code (all c++ instead of objective-c) so that it could be ported to other OSes but another capable mobile OS has yet to show up.