Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare sharing question..

I am curious if Audioshare has a setting that will allow it to send files stored on it in my IPad to be available on my IPhone? I realize I can do it manually with Dropbox, but when I take a picture with my IPhone, it shows up in my Photos on my IPad, and Visa-Versa. I think it would be cool if Audioshare could do that too. (It probably already can, I just haven't figured it out yet!)

Comments

• Air Drop, if both are running iOS 7.

• Ignore the rceivers' "Open In"dialog, cancel it, then go to the pasteboard (green icon 2nd from left at bottom) and AudioPaste from the AudioCopy 2 pasteboard. You will have to re-enter the original filename by hand.

• Re-read your question, and it sounds like you are talking about Apple Cloud sync. Nope, doesn't look like that is available. But I'm glad I looked into using Air Drop anyway. Copying over has been bugging me for a while now.

• AirDrop would be perfect apart from the "only ten apps in list" bug. I can send to iphone, but Audioshare does not appear in the Open in list. Real pain. I have to open in Nanostudio and general pasteboard from there, then have to rename file....utter pain with 14 tracks...

• Yes I think I'm talking about cloud synching. Audioshare is fantastic with the methods you describe (air drop is pretty quick and easy) I was just thinking it would be even cooler of we could activate Cloud Sync in our settings like we can for photos. Just a thought I guess.

• True, AudioShare does not appear in the list BUT if you run AudioShare on the receiving end as well, then do the Air Drop, then cancel the "Open In"" list, the file you transferred is sitting in the AudioCopy 2 paste buffer and you can immediately paste it into AudioShare. From there the world is your oyster!

But you still have to rename the file. That may be a fault of Air Drop.

• Really?? Will have to try. Air Drop keeps the names when I paste into Nanostudio..

• I use airdrop too, but I would like to suggest also using Drop Box. I use that alot.