Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT network down?

tjatja
edited November 2019 in General App Discussion

While thinking about wether I should install KRFT on my new Air 3, I noticed that the KRFT network does not seem to work anymore:

Is that a fact or some temporary bug?

Comments

• edited November 2019

A true shame. Good surfaces take a while to make. To not be able to transfer them to other devices... dayum.

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

Especially since there’s no other way to transfer surfaces between devices. They should at least implement AirDrop.

• edited November 2019

@wim said:
    Especially since there’s no other way to transfer surfaces between devices. They should at least implement AirDrop.

Yah... I have slowed evangelizing KRFT as it is likely abandonware. Really hope I am wrong.

At only 4$ now though, eh, yah worth it for sure but... a shame.

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

I wouldn’t care if it never had an another update as long as they address the problem caused by not having any way to back up or transfer surfaces. That’s just a huge no-no in my book to break something and then not provide even a workaround.

AB state saving would be nice too, but I still wouldn’t complain.

• @wim said:
    I wouldn’t care if it never had an another update as long as they address the problem caused by not having any way to back up or transfer surfaces. That’s just a huge no-no in my book to break something and then not provide even a workaround.

Yah totaly. The big price drop makes me think ‘sorry, but...’

• Having purchased KRFT recently after the backing site had already gone dark - but not having been alerted to that, I do certainly feel abandoned.

So now there is no way to get (or see) any surfaces other than to construct them from scratch?

Would be more honest to take it off the app store, if it remains in this state.

• I recently bought "Cosm", which i like.

But i did not notice this to be from the same company.

KRFT is full of potential, but it simply needs a way to get things in and out.

This is, why i normally refrain from any App that requires some kind of login!!!

• @weepy You seem to be the developer or part of that crew.
    Any comments in regards to KRFT?

The situation is simply a shame!

• iOS musicking has its share of "what could have been" moments but the rise and abandonment of KRFT is surely in the top three. So much potential but... If you are playing the lottery rather than the long game this is what happens.