Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phasemaker: 3 fingers issue with iPadOS 13.2 [SOLVED]

Hello,
I just bought Phasemaker, the last app I need to complete my Bram Bos collection, and I found out that the 3-fingers problem, that should be solved by Apple weeks ago, is still there. No pop-ups, but you can't play more than two keys at the same time.
Anyone with the same problem?
@brambos are you aware of this?

Comments

• Works fine here . Maybe you have zoom enabled ? I usually turn zoom on for videos on YouTube and forget about it ,until I play an app and realize that I can’t hit more than 2 keys

• You need to disable multi-finger gestures, I think, don’t you?

• No zoom, and all the other synths work fine.

• @wim said:
    You need to disable multi-finger gestures, I think, don’t you?

Ok, I got it, I switched gestures OFF, then ON again, and now it works fine.
    Thank you for the hint. I need multi finger gestures more than bread...

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

@Faland said:

🤘🖖🤲👌🤞✋🤙✌️👉✊🤟🤛🏻🙏

• @wim said:

@Faland said:

🤘🖖🤲👌🤞✋🤙✌️👉✊🤟🤛🏻🙏

Tilt.