Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria iquestion

I’ve been trying to figure out ... if I get the fabfilter IAPs in Auria (I REALLY WANT SATURN SND TIMELESS ) will I be able to use them in other apps?// if not it appears to me that there is no au version of Saturn or timeless as of yet... no? Sorry if this is one of th0se redundant threads ,just very. Excited by the idea of having ESP. Those two for on my iPad.

Thanks in advance y’all!11

Comments

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

Everything you said is correct. Saturn and Timeless are only available as dedicated Auria plugins. they can't be used in other apps. Sorry. :/