Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2 ipads on mac problem

hello
(i hope i can ask this question here)

my problem is
i had 1 ipad 3rd gen (A1416)
im wanted to use touchosc (overmidi not osc)
and chord poly pad to my mac (ableton)
so that that old ipad doesnt support multitask and that i wanted to have my old ipad dedicated only for touchosc i bought an cheaper ipad same model.
on 1 ipad i have only touchosc not over the bridge (it doesnt feel stable) but over midi with midimttr or midimux
on the 2nd ipad same
chordpolypad over midimux

but in ableton its weird sometimes booth works great than at some point one ipad disconnects
to reconnect to the mac i need to restart the ipad
the other ipad with the touchosc is on some point really slow or doesnt respond immidatly
or on the first ableton project everthing works great
when i start a new one
1 ipad disconnects and the other gets not responsive like touching touch osc cmnds and bleton reacts few seconds later :(

is there some issue with multiple old ipads with mac using them only on midi mode ?
or multiple connections like midimttr and midimux ?
i choosed to use booth because of that issue and hoped it would go away.
is it maybe an usb power issue ? booth ipads are sticked into usb-3 ports.

hope that somehow it could work so i dindt fail buy that 2nd old ipad XD.

Comments

• Which Mac, OS version, which iPad models, IOS versions ?

• oh sry
    here are my specs:

mac pro Late 2013 - OSX 10.14.6
    2x iPad 3rd gen Early 2012 (modell A1416) - iOS 9.3.5