Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Change pitch of vocals in Cubasis?

Hi!
Is there a way to tune vocals in Cubasis 2? I don’t mean autotune, more like changing the pitch of the vocals entirely?
Thanks!

Comments

• @Kira said:
    Hi!
    Is there a way to tune vocals in Cubasis 2? I don’t mean autotune, more like changing the pitch of the vocals entirely?
    Thanks!

You can use the transpose option from the tool bar on audio clips.

• LFSLFS
    edited November 2019

@Kira said:
    Hi!
    Thanks!

Hi Kira,

Cubasis 2 comes with real-time time stretching and real-time pitch-shifting featuring z-plane's élastique (introduced a while ago with V2.0).

Please follow these steps to change the pitch of your vocals:

• Select the audio event to be pitched
    • Tap "Transpose" in the sub menu bar and make your changes

To learn more, please note that the feature is also explained in detail in our New Features in Cubasis 2.0 tutorial.

Hope that helps!

Best,
    Lars

• Yes that helps! Thank you!

• @Kira said:
    Yes that helps! Thank you!

Great... :)