Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Restore deleted folder in Beathawk

I suddenly clicked too fast and my folder with samples was deleted. Is there a way to restore it?

Comments

• It's worth checking "Recently Deleted" in the files app, though it seems unlikely it'll be there since BeatHawk doesn't expose folders in the On My Device or iCloud locations.

If your device backs up to iCloud, and the backup is recent but before the deletion, you could try a restore. You'd lose any data you changed between the backup and the restore, but would probably get back your BeatHawk Data.

If you think you might try a restore, turn off iCloud backup now. If you have a backup from before the delete and your device backs up again, the new backup won't have the files.