Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone going to this?

http://cruisetotheedge.com

I got non-refundable tickets a few weeks before getting laid off. I'm still going though.

Comments

• That looks like a boat load of fun! Pun intended. What a great idea. Wish I could go. You'll have to let us know how it was.

• Looks fun. I think you get to hang out with some of the musicians too. Avoid the Yes guys, they'll be a disappointment, but I know Gary Green and Malcolm Mortimore of 3 Friends and they're lovely people. Have a chat if you get the opportunity.

• I'm looking forward to meeting as many as I can, but the Three Friends guys, Marillion, and Hackett are the ones I'm most interested in meeting.

• Steve Hackett is a really nice guy, very genuine and modest. I'm jealous that you're going!

• I couldn't pass it up! It met my wife's requirement (she loves cruises) and mine (many great bands.). I've been wanting to see Marillion live for years, but they seldom make it to this side of the pond, and Gentle Giant and Genesis are long time faves, as well as several others that will be performing.

From what I've read and heard about Hackett, he does sound like a very down to earth guy.

• I'd drink 10 beers with Tony Levin, given the chance.

• I'll drink them with him in your place if I get a chance! He's another one I'm really looking forward to seeing.