Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget Review

Whats up everyone? This is a review I did for Korg Gadget. I am really loving this app and I've always wanted to do reviews so I thought I'd start with this. It's pretty long but I cover most of the important features. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Comments

• No problem.

• I thought your video was good, anyway I have subbed your channel. Make more videos, and the track was cool too. It would probably be a good idea if you posted a link to your channel here so its easier for people to find, and also post all your app videos on the AB forum.

• Oh and one more thing, do one for Samplr :-)

• Thanks man. I really like your videos too! It's stuff like that that inspired me to make reviewd of my own. Keep up the good work.

• edited February 2014

Damn you got a shitload of unread emails?

But hey its a nice video, you might want to edit out the cough's and the eeh's in the future?

Cheers

• Thanks for the video, learnt some new stuiff. One thing, your video quality is pretty low. When you did something I didn't catch I couldn't make it out because of the low Rez. But thanks and keep them coming.

• Ya I plan on editing future videos and making them better quality. It was recorded with my iPhone so the plan is to try and find some kind of screen capture software for the ipad. Not many choices out there at all though. I'm looking into mirroring the ioad on my MacBook and capturing that screen.
    Any advice in this area would be helpful.
    What do u mean unread e mails?

• Oh. Doing Sampler next.

Also, was it too long?

• Just that in the start of the video it looks like you have a lot of new emails in your mail app :-)

@TheoVoid said:

What do u mean unread e mails?

• Reflector works well for screen capture...

http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/

• Nice one funjunkie27 for Reflector

• Thanks for the Reflektor info. Looks like that's the best method. Installing now.
    Oh, lol. Ya! Guess I should check that shit!

Hey thanx for the support and the views and comments. I'm gonna keep em' coming and try to improve them.