Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

storytime with the bedhead producer,a tale to inspire self promotion

I'm working on some comprehensive tutorials on how to make sample packs for passive income, how to make and mangle beats, how to promote the sample packs and my whole journey as I do this for myself. I'm also going to have a regular cohost soon and document all the things I do from putting together a school to teach kids audio production on ipads, to creating a live show with a drummer using Ipads as loopers and sample triggers, to my journey in learning how to produce house music. I have a long bucket list and I'm going to bring you along on all of it, anyone that may be interested anyway. Much will be focused on earning a living as a musician in the youtube age but I'll continue making more production tutorials. I've decided to also share more of my history , how I got several endorsements, how to self promote your music these days....it's all coming. The time I took off was mainly to learn ow to use a ton more of software on the IPAD and rethink my overall strategy for my life, career and yourtubej channel. I hope you enjoy my story and that it can get your wheels turning on what you can do by yourself to improve your music career opportunities. The proof that I actually did what I talk about is at the end of the video. Thanks for watching and if you like it please consider subscribing. BTW, it was filmed in my car on an IPAD pro and edited on my IPAD as well.

Comments

• edited November 2019

Good story, Marc... Richard Lewis is one of the masters of understatement. Love the steering wheel. The video at the end was the best part.
    PS The storm was perfect.

• @LinearLineman said:

Good story, Marc... Richard Lewis is one of the masters of understatement. Love the steering wheel. The video at the end was the best part.
    PS The storm was perfect.

Aww man , thanks . You are too kind . :) >