Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

touchscaper vs. TC-11

Can I accomplish in TC-11 or TC-Data what can be done in Touchscaper?

Comments

• @gkillmaster said:
    Can I accomplish in TC-11 or TC-Data what can be done in Touchscaper?

Depends. What do you want to be done?

Touchscer‘s audio engine is sample based with a fairly small soundest.

TC-11 has a pretty comprehensive VA synthesizer whose controls can be assigned to the touch surface, motion sensor, camera (!) and various arpeggiators and sequencers.

TC-Data doesn’t have an audio engine but all the controls of TC-11 can be mapped to MIDI and thus can control other apps.

On the other hand touchscaper is less than a third of the price of TC-11.

Personally I vastly prefer TC-11 but it also has a decent learning curve.

• Tc 11 is one of my favorite app on iOS.

• Is Tc performer the same as tc 11? I upgraded via tc performer and believe it has the same sound packs. Wondering how good it will be to control any synth with tc data, as opposed to a future similar upgrade with touchscaper, keeping in mind already having sequencers and 61 key midi already for synths.

• @sigma79 said:
    Is Tc performer the same as tc 11? I upgraded via tc performer and believe it has the same sound packs. Wondering how good it will be to control any synth with tc data, as opposed to a future similar upgrade with touchscaper, keeping in mind already having sequencers and 61 key midi already for synths.

TC-Performer is the ‚rompler‘ version, so to speak. It lacks access to the sound engine and is portrait mode only I believe.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@sigma79 said:
    Is Tc performer the same as tc 11? I upgraded via tc performer and believe it has the same sound packs. Wondering how good it will be to control any synth with tc data, as opposed to a future similar upgrade with touchscaper, keeping in mind already having sequencers and 61 key midi already for synths.

TC-Performer is the ‚rompler‘ version, so to speak. It lacks access to the sound engine and is portrait mode only I believe.

The sound engine? Whats that mate?

• Dont worry. Can see the dif on website.

• Thanks everyone! Great help!